SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : god awnserd my prayers instant!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

god awnserd my prayers instant!

i just want to give two testimonies that happend in the last three days... how god awnserd my prayers... the first one is i almost always prays in the morning that god will send someone in my way that i can witness to... and since i daily visit a place thats often full of sinners i often get this chanse...and this day i forgot to pray about this and i dident witness to anyone wile i was there...so wile i was walking to the bus home..i prayed god send someone who i can tell and witness to... and glory to god i meet this man from iraq...he came directly from jail!! he was in solitary but had been inocent so he was just relised... and since i was reading the word of god on the bus he asked me what it was.. so i told him, i told him my story.. about jesus..about repentence .. about judgement and about gods love..and the bus goes right by my church so i showed him and told him to come now on sunday... before he got of the bus he said thank you jesus!!!

now i pray he will be born again of god and that he will come to church. and god did send someone i could witness to!!!

the second time.. was today.. i often meet jehovas witnesses and to one i gave my number... and i was praying god send someone i can witness to..send workers to your harvest, send me lord... later the phone rang it was this man... i went home to him...we compared scriptures...we talked i told him how i was born again how i was saved what hesus did in my life...i showed him so many scriptures he almost got angry.. but i showed him the truth.... now god awnserd my prayer ... now lord send more people my way..use me lord so that you may recive glory lord.

thank you jesus christ my lord and my god.
gods peace to you
christian

2006/6/30 16:35Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: god awnserd my prayers instant!

Christian, I thank God with you for these opportunities! That was truely wonderfull about the man from Iraq. I read about many people of no significance in 'this world' who God is using to bring people to Himself and to be glorified. I pray that you will continue to be a vessel usefull for Him.

Stay lowly brother, stay lowly :-D

2006/6/30 18:16Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: god awnserd my prayers instant!

Thank you for sharing these testemonies brother!
I'm encouraged seeing your growing passion for Christ.
Continue to share how the Lord is working in your life.

2006/6/30 18:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy