SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events :  Rick Warren to Preach in Communist North Korea

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread

apologies to bro scott (edited out post)

(edited out, my apologies to bro sscott, instead I send my love in Christ)

(this last sentence stays IT is my FERVENT prayer in general)

religion....I can't wait till God flushes it down the eternal toilet of time and Jesus will reign.

2006/7/12 19:13
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Re:

Brother I am concerned for you as you have no problem accussing people of being religious for being Bereans of the scriptures. I would be the first one to allow someone to look at my life and way it against scripture. Oh sure there would be some areas that need work, but why is it that when we simply warn people of something un-scriptural you rail against it as "religious".
The religious thing would be more along the lines of "if it works, don't change it" as you don't need the Holy Spirit, and it becomes flesh empowered, and enslaving to all involved.
Perhaps you are misunderstanding me, I have no problem with Mr Kimball, or Mr Warren. The problem lies in what they teach, and while it is true that they will answer to GOD one day for that, a shepherd does not allow the flock to be harmed by wolves(false doctrine in this case).

2006/7/12 19:21Profile

Re:

Hi bartle,

Please don't jump to conclusions about me (psalm 19:13). Today was the first time I've been to that site. I was referred to it by someone else.

I know someone who has a pretty decent message board but is not able to control the banners that flash across it. I don't know if that's the same with the site I directed you to and I really don't care. I was not endorsing that site by any means.

I will be happy to join you and everyone in prayer for revival in North Korea. I will also be praying for Rick Warren to repent and to preach the true gospel.

2006/7/12 19:35
phebebird

San Pedro, California

Re:

Brother Bartle,
I somewhat agreed with you until now. If you reread your post, you will notice that you are now redirecting your own thread to attack the religious right. You hijacked your own thread, not someone else.

I have no doubt that you have a good heart, but you need to not devour people in your anger like this. I have more than an inkling that you are angry against empty religion and religionists in your own life and are taking this out on others here. That is NOT fair. If you are very angry, take a few deep breaths and leave your computer alone for a while. Do not say what you will regret.

Apologies are in order...

Phebe

2006/7/12 19:45Profile

sscott

Thank you my brother....forgive me, I just saw that GOLD banner on two totally different "christian" sites.

Thank for praying with me for this man, Rick Warren and these people 20 million who have no Jesus.

Brother, if the Lord doesn't intervene in North Korea, and the devil is allowed to have his way via armed conflict, we will be talking about 50 million dead people on the peninsula and maybe beyond.

God bless you is my prayer, and lets both pray for that ridicolous youth and his silly rap song....maybe somebody should write to that church and beg them in the name of Jesus to deep six that bit of nonsense.

bartle

2006/7/12 19:45
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re: Rick Warren to Preach in Communist North Korea

Why are so many of you upset with those of us that want to point out that the gospel that pastor Rick Warren preaches is a false gospel? I believe that pastor Rick needs our prayer, as do the North Koreans, and anyone else who has not repented, and believed.
How can so many people who claim to be Christians on this site, respond so flippantly, with total disregard to scriptural teaching on this subject of false teachers?
I have not found a single reference in any of Rick Warrens teachings regarding the need to repent to follow Jesus. This makes it a false gospel! Please consider the following verses of scripture.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

What is so hard to understand? How can we remain silent and allow false teachers to corrupt God's gospel?
Blessings Greg[/color]

2006/7/12 23:51Profile

Smokey

you realize that God is gonna be God don't you?

that is if He wants to use Rick Warren or Balaams donkey to preach the Word to the North Koreans , that's God call....we can agree on that right?

2006/7/13 0:08
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re: Smokey

bartle

God is God, and He will always be God, and He can do anything he wants.

Luk 19:40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

He says that He could even send the stones to proclaim the gospel. The only diffrence between the rocks and Rick Warren is that the rocks would declare The Gospel.

barytle PLEASE explaine why God would go to the extrordinary lengths that He did to bring us The GOSPEL,( sacrificing His own Son) and then use a false teacher to take a false gospel to anyone? That suggestion is completely anti-biblical, and totally contrary to the teaching of scripture. Can you present a single scripture to support your position?

That is the only response that I want to see..

Blessings, Greg

2006/7/13 0:33Profile
IWantAnguish

Re:

Bartle... do you work for Rick Warren ?

Just curious...

Honestly, just compare Rick Warren's teachings with the bible.

Don't take our word for it.

Go straight to the Word.

What does it say? If it supports Rick Warren, then great, pray for him. If it denies Rick Warren, then you be like Jesus, drive out the money changers and the thieves.

TAKE THESE THINGS HENCE, MAKE NOT MY FATHER'S HOUSE A HOUSE OF MERCHANDISE.

The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

Amen.

2006/7/13 0:55Profile

Re: that video

That video is so dangerous. On the surface, non-believers will enjoy the music, and laugh at all the things that he says. On the surface it looks harmless.

However, as somebody else said, you must revere God and that rapper does not. He just seems to be taking the mick just slightly.

We need to pray for our world, it's going straight to hell along with the majority of the population, and we could be doing so much more to stop that. I do not point the finger, I don't do enough myself either and am not proud of it.

We need some more prayer warriors!

2006/7/13 4:56

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy