SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi! My name is Julie in south Florida

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KrisKat

Hi! My name is Julie in south Florida

Hi, my name is Julie. I joined this site a couple of days ago and have been watching the forum & listening to sermons. This site is by-far one of the very best true Christian sites online today! I am excited that I found it and to be able to be a part of it. I live in south Florida, happily married to Scott. I have three teen-age sons; one has left the nest. I graduated from New England Tech a couple of years ago with an AS degree in Web Design & Development. I am praying and longing for revival and the soon return of Jesus. Please feel free to send me a message.
In Christ,
Julie

2006/6/28 13:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hi! My name is Julie in south Florida

Julie,

How great to hear that you have been blessed by this site. I pray that God will continue to show you more of Christ and bring you into likeness of His image. Do download sermons and share them with others. I encourage you to start with to listen to this sermon by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

Also do tell others about this website if it blessed you.

If you have any questions at all let me know.

2006/6/28 13:54Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Hi, my name is Paul from San Marcos, Texas. I've known about this site for years, but never bothered to register. I'm glad I finally did. I'm a Pentecostal evangelist with the Assemblies, but I don't get hung up on denominationalism and calvinism-arminianism. God used Wesley AND Whitefield, Spurgeon AND Finney -so who am I to sharpshoot anyone's doctrine?

I preach sin, righteousness, and judgment in open-air forums, calling the lost to repentance. I believe that walking with Jesus in holiness and absolute surrender are vital for the true Christian, and the Baptism of the Holy Ghost empowers one to do this.

My influences are: John Wesley, Leonard Ravenhill, EM Bounds, Gurnall, Baxter, Finney, Whitefield, Wigglesworth, T. Austin Sparks, Bonar, Brainerd, Payson, McCheyne, and all the great Puritan writers.

2006/6/28 18:55Profile
Axe1338

Miami, Fl

Re:

welcome julie i live in s. fla. too... enjoy the site God Bless...

2006/6/28 19:02Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Welcome to SI Julie :-D

Glad to have your enthusiasim with us!

2006/6/28 19:08Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
My influences are: John Wesley, Leonard Ravenhill, EM Bounds, Gurnall, Baxter, Finney, Whitefield, Wigglesworth, T. Austin Sparks, Bonar, Brainerd, Payson, McCheyne, and all the great Puritan writers.

Brother thats a great list of influnces! you are in the right place, I am glad you are here.

2006/6/28 19:24Profile
wyattearp

Re: Hi! My name is Julie in south Florida

Julie,
Just wanted to reference your comment that SI is "one of the very best true Christian sites online today"! Couldn't agree more, particularly the "True" part.

P.S. Would have replied sooner but had to look up the word "particularly"

Wyatt

2006/6/29 1:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy