Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Requests

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
beenblake

Tennessee, USA

Prayer Requests

My dear brothers and sisters,

I want to pray for you, for all of you. But how should I? I would like to hear everyone's prayer requests, big and small. Share them with me, so that I may join with you in prayer.

Additionally, if anyone should feel lead by the Lord, I encourage you to pray as well. Let us all pray for each other united as one in the Lord.

Please share the burdens of your heart, whatever they may be. Don't be stingy, if you have a long list, include it all. I wish to pray for whatever is on your heart.

In love,
Blake

2006/6/27 9:21Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re: Prayer Requests

What a kind offer. Thank you.

I want to be real careful here because I don't wish to ask amiss as Pastor James alluded to in James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your lusts.

I would ask that I would simply willingly and joyfully obey those things that the Lord has spoken into my own life as I've studied the scriptures. Secondly a willingness to be spent in whatever way the Lord God desires. In other words, no agendas.

For the body of Christ, I'm asking for a plumbline to be drawn by the Holy Spirit that clearly shows what it means to be a Christian and what it means to follow Christ, along with a genuine revival of repentance and hunger to follow Jesus at all costs.

I ask you take these to your closet and pray over them. Thank you so much...

2006/6/27 16:43Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: Prayer Requests

Blake, thank you so much for offering to pray for us.

As I have been home today, wrestling with the pursuit of God, my mind comes to many different thoughts.

I long to live everyday in the overcoming confidence of His love and acceptance. I want to be so at rest in Christ, so stripped of the self-conscious driving towards preservation that I lay completely exposed and vulernable before all, be they friend or foe, exposed but not unprotected, being [b]in His grip[/b].

And I long to share Christ with this world. I want to be a vessel daily poured out and emptied into the cup of this world, poured out and filled and poured out again. I feel like a man that stands in clear view of Life's Greatest Mystery, on the top of a hill, looking out upon the celestial City of God and despearately calling those at the bottom to [i]come up hither[/i] yet my voice is muffled by my own efforts, and the message is garbled in the strength of my own power.

And between me and these things I see my pride, my fears, my own will.

Thank you for praying and all others.

2006/7/8 14:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy