Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : He is faithful

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Roxi

Tallahassee, Florida

He is faithful

I am so excited about this site. I hope that everyone who uses this site is blessed and challenged to seek God's truth. I pray that God will place a desire in each and everyone who visits this site to seek His face and get into His word. I pray that God will bless you with His discernment for His truth and will open your eyes unto His amazing Mercy. He is so faithful.

2003/7/9 19:00Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: He is faithful

Quote:
I am so excited about this site.

Thanks so much Roxi for your kind words. I do believe that there is great truth on this website and thank you for your prayer: 'that God will bless you with His discernment for His truth and will open your eyes unto His amazing Mercy'

Much prayer is needed for this website for people not to just hear but to act upon and be stirred with the awesome truths shown. I believe many peoples prayer lifes and spiritual lifes will be revived as they listen to some of these sermons. I am also believe that some people will absolutely surrender there lifes and wills to the eternal purpose of God! :-D

I am looking forward to talking with you on the forums and to hear how God is blessing you.

2003/7/9 19:05Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy