SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : new to the site/board

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
godiva

Georgia

new to the site/board

hello, my name is leesa, i am from georgia...i am new to this site...my faith is strong in God, but i know i have falling from the wayside...and i pray that A/all will lift me up in prayer so i may once again, get on the right track with Our heavenly Father...have been married 32 yrs. 2 beautiful grown kids, and 2 beautiful g'kids.....

godiva

2006/6/26 20:36Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: new to the site/board

Quote:
hello, my name is leesa, i am from georgia...i am new to this site...my faith is strong in God, but i know i have falling from the wayside

Godiva,

Welcome to SermonIndex, I do pray the Lord restore you, for surely he is the one that "restores our soul". I encourage you to listen to the 2 messages on this thread:

[b]Fallen Away? Backslidding?[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11097&forum=35&5

God is more then able to keep us from falling and present us blameless before Him in love. Also reading the first chapter of 2nd Peter, is a great scripture to meditiate on.

"For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ." -2 Peter 1:11

Oh to live such a Christian life that in that day we will be ushered into heaven with joy, with anticipation.. "abundantly"! God is and will keep you till that day, Look upon Him.. seek Him with all that you are!

2006/6/26 22:37Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: new to the site/board

Hi Lessa, a warm welcome to you as well.

2006/6/27 1:00Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy