Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction to Marcus6122

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Marcus6122

Milwaukee

Introduction to Marcus6122

Hello everyone:

I have been a member of SermonIndex for several years but never actually joined in the discussions. I now wish I had. I love to have discussions about Theology and almost anything else. I do counsel people, sometimes couples but mostly men who have various issues in their lives.

Am a firm believer in prayer, I have witnessed many answered prayers. The Lord is gracious indeed. I live and work in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and have lived here for the last 32 years. Born and raised in Madison (WI) and lived there till I moved to Milwaukee.

My wife and I have a beautiful daugther, Jennifer, who will turn 24 this October. She is currently planning marriage sometime within a year and a half. Lynn, my wife works for an insurance company and has done so for 40 years.

As for myself, I drive Bus. Not too exciting there, and I do have some college, and I was once a lay pastor in Kentucky. As my handle indicates am over 61 wishing I was 22.

Finally, in closing I welcome anyone for any discussion wheather via this medium, or personally if you so desire. I look forward to meeting many of you via SermonIndex. God bless.

Marcus6122

:-x :-D

2006/6/26 19:22Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Introduction to Marcus6122

Quote:
As for myself, I drive Bus. Not too exciting there, and I do have some college, and I was once a lay pastor in Kentucky. As my handle indicates am over 61 wishing I was 22.

Marcus,

Glad that you took the time to register on the website! Praise God surely He has and will continue to do great things in your life. Prayer is the most underated ministry and christian practice, in heaven it is the highest calling of any Christian. We need a heavenly persepective on christian ministry sometimes.

What are some of your favorite sermon speakers on this site?

2006/6/26 22:30Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Introduction to Marcus6122

"Welcome" Sir,

So glad you chose to introduce yourself and look forward to having another tenured voice in our midst.

Quote:
Am a firm believer in prayer

Ah .. yes. Would love to hear your thoughts on prayer, this most incredible privelage given to us.

2006/6/27 0:53Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy