SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Is moral perfection possible?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

M.C. Wrote:

"These are just some loosely connected thoughts on this topic."

Amen.

The faith we now have is the faith of Jesus Christ that is in us. Born Again by Spirit and Water, he that Has the Spirit of Christ has His life in them, that includes His Faith, this is the life we now live. Is Christ's Faith perfect?
Amen. Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Perfect? Yes in Christ we are Perfect and by this mystery Paul says we should work to that effect to present every man perfect in Christ Jesus our Lord. Colossians 1:27-29 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

May I change the last verse? Whereunto we also labor, striving according to His working, He works in us mightily.

Perfect in Christ: Phillip, above all, not perfect in self. We are not a self anymore, we are new creatures with Christ as OUR life, His Life, my life, One in God our Father.
2Cr 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Of the Law or not of the Law=0, but Christ in us the New Creatures= A new race of son's of God.

In Christ The Son, us as the Son, a son: Phillip

2006/7/11 17:33Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy