Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : RC defiles scripture

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
kobilove

RC defiles scripture

Any church or religious group that condones any lifestyle the bible explicitly warns against is not of God. RC definitely is not of God!!
Exodus 20:4-6
"You shall have no other gods before [a] me.

4 You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments"

Idolization of Mary is wrong. That is just one of the doctrinal errors in RC.

2006/6/23 11:20Profile
freedbyjc

Jacksonville. Florida

Re: RC defiles scripture

This is related to A W Tozer, HOW?

How about taking it to the Scripture & Doctrine forum ... or is the heat too hot for you in there?

2006/6/23 11:28Profile
W_D_J_D

Re:

freed.....it does not matter where one posts it....im sure he/she was not afraid....far from it, remember how many have been killed for the name of Jesus at the hands of the "Mother of all harlots"........take courage my friend resist the urge of the "uniting" movement....and the catholic church is the mother of it......make sure u dont do what it does.......

but there will come a day again where u will be killed for taking a stand as u did.....prepare for war my brothers and sisters.

God bless u all!

2006/6/23 11:58Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy