Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Re:

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Tears_of_joy

Re:

I also want to share that I read ezekiel 16 3-4 times , before 2 weeks.
I connect this with the prophet Hosea, the same think. I was amazed when I read in chapter 3 first verse " Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine."

Even what is going on , God is ready to accept us if we repent, how big is His love, that's amazed me and gives me strenght, to know that God loves me, but He doesnt want the sin in us. How sad is He about this, He gives us everything and we still run away from Him.
I am not american (I live far away from USA), but I am witness how the evil and bad things come from USA, materialisam, sexual freedom, drugs, and the young people here want to be like americans, to have freedom for sin. Here now is happening what was happening in USA 10 years ago, I was shocked when I saw one big billboard in the centar of town and it says "Promoting the rights of homosexuals" and it says its sponsored by the ambasady of USA, you know these stuffs are still not developed like in west countries, but it comes here with big speed. Sodom!
It is fact that america is blessed country but is this a way that americans should return to God? But not only america everywhere is the same.
Shall we continue to make His heart sad ,shall we continue to return Him on this way?

2004/1/11 8:54Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Sorry this was to be posted on Ezekiel 16 posts, I sent it in post new thread but now I learned how to replay.

2004/1/11 8:57Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy