SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SUPPORT: Server Upgrades needed soon and other ministry costs.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SUPPORT: Server Upgrades needed soon and other ministry costs.

I just wanted to set before the body here at SI a few costs and needs that have come up recently and are soon coming. Yes, there is some money definetly needed to run this ministry.

-[b]Renewal for 1 server[/b] has come up $100
-[b]Gospelcom Alliance[/b] membership fee $300
-[b]External Hard Drive[/b] $200

ALSO THERE ARE SOME FUTURE NEEDS:

-[b]Media Server upgrade[/b] ($500-1000)
[i]*right now there are 105gb of sermons available and I think in the next half year or less it would be good to get in a more stable place with live backup and more space.[/i]
-[b]CD 5-1 Burner[/b] ($700)
[i]*I have been handing out many materials to people I met regualarly and there is definetly a need to get a more robust solution to get more cds out to people for free thus the necessity for this solution.[/i]

-[b]Property..[/b] (this is something people can start to pray about is God providing a future property for sermonindex to work out of, this might be through me getting part-time work after school and other brothers helping out tangibly or God laying on someone's heart to give a property or something to that regards but there would definetly be fruit in having a homebase for sermonindex in the near future, do pray about this).

If you want to help out any of these costs you can do so below:
Donations...

2006/6/22 11:32Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Server Upgrades needed soon and other ministry costs.

Quote:
External Hard Drive $200

I have purchased a hard drive today and begun doing a newer backup of the 111gb of sermons now available on SermonIndex. Do pray that the backup works well. Please also do pray about supporting sermonindex.

2006/6/25 13:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Renewal for 1 server has come up $100

Thank you to the brother that had in his heart to help cover this cost of this ministry. I am still in the process of backing up sermonindex on the $200 hard drive I bought.

If you have it in your heart do help support toward other costs of this ministry that are needed.

2006/6/26 16:33Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for another brother that sent $100 to cover these costs.

you can contribute to help the costs of the ministry here:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/donations/

2006/6/30 12:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

AS for the immediate needs of raising $600 for the first 3 ministry costs there has been $200 raised thus far leaving $400 still needed.

This is over 30% raised thus far, thank you for those that have support and prayed so far.

And just to let everyone know about the purchase of the "External Hard Drive" I have finally completed the entire backup of sermons media to date which is [b]113 gigs[/b] of information in audio and video files. This is definetly a peace of mind to have a ENTIRE backup of the media from the site now.

I am looking into other ways to back it up online. thanks for the continued support.

2006/6/30 12:33Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

There still is a need for more support to help cover costs of this ministry. Prayerfully consider.

you can contribute to help the costs of the ministry here:

2006/7/12 3:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy