SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hate group

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Hate group

I ran into what I would call a hate group/cult. I was wondering if anyone else has ran into them or have any comments on this flyer they gave me. Here is the link to their flyer.

http://www.theholyconceptionunit.org/flyers/english/caucasian.jpg

To sum it up they are against all caucasians.

2006/6/20 17:09Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: Hate group

Hi Preachparsly. This looks like the same 'Israelites' that are here in Philadelphia, I'm not certain but it looks similar. The ones here I've seen on Market street on saturdays, they wear some sort of robe like garments and what looked like... let's just call them large belts?

The message looked the same from the flyer you linked to.

As far as comments on the flyer... I do not think they believe that 'gentiles' are descendants of Adam. I could be mistaken, but if that is so then it is probably foundational to the errors they have embraced.

2006/6/20 18:24Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re: Hate group

Wow, I have really seen God shape the verse 'rightly dividing the word of truth' in my life.

In high school I was friends with a bunch of guys who were white supremecists (no I was not saved). The one who I was closest to started carrying around and reading a Bible as part of his arsenal. It is funny how I have seen white hate groups use the Scriptures to show themselves as the chosen race, and black hate groups doing the same, not to mention Jews trying to earn salvation on their heritage (Abraham's seed, etc).

I am just glad God cleared up all those issues with me:

"God that made the world and all things therein... And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth"

-Acts 17

2006/6/20 18:38Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

These guys were black from head to toe. They had black "army pants", black shirts, and most of them had a black "wave cap" (I think that is what they are called.) Some had gold "star of david"s around their neck or had one as an earring.

2006/6/20 19:20Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

It's so sad to see these things. How wickedly decieved we(I do not exlude myself) humans are through pride and what arrogance there is in us, what vainity!

Am reminded of these words from the Lord...

Quote:
But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

note on phylacteries: interesting to picture what this actually looked like, see Deut 6:8. As I understand it, they wore these boxes on their foreheads that contained scripture.

2006/6/20 19:41Profile
Compton

Re:

These various rediculous groups actually prove that skin pigment and cultural heritage make no difference in the heart of a man, and that hate, stupidity and ignorance has no racial boundaries. All these so-called racially pure people share the exact same sinful blood running through their veins. Outside of Christ, there is nothing pure in man. Genetically speaking we are all one race and all are fallen from our intended state.

MC

2006/6/20 21:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy