SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : there is so much!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

there is so much!!!

I just want to say this, ive used sermonindex from the beginning in my christian life, and after ten months of this life. Listening to these godly men, reading books and sermons from great men of god from past times. Im just amazed.... there are no words for it all how GREAT god is. How we can GROW in him and him inus. Now im relizing more and more . What god can do thru a human. Now i listen to one sermon a day on the bus. This morning a sermon from keith daniel. Ohh how these men bless my life whit their knowledge and experinces whit god. I have this thirst after more of god . And when i used to go to school , i would get full...couldent take more in but whit the word of god i just want more. I want god!!! i love him, how i changed my life. i used to chase drugs... now i chase time alone whit his word, i look for time to pray. What a god we serve!!! i get stunned and amazed almost everyday. I see more and more of god. And SI what a resorce!!!! i love this page!!! i love you who makes it possible for me to use this page.
ohhh and the best thing is .... i have so many more sermons and people of god left to discover!!! haleluja

gods peace to you
christian

2006/6/20 5:48Profile
teamtoucan

Queanbeyan, Canberra, NSW, Australia

Re: there is so much!!!

What a great testimony you have Christian! And what an encouragment to the rest of us to keep on going with God.

God bless you brother, and God bless SI, because it provides a feast of good teaching in the middle of famine all around us.

Brian

2006/6/20 6:19Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: there is so much!!!

:-)

Quote:
Im just amazed.... there are no words for it all how GREAT god is

Wonderful

2006/6/20 9:15Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

I thank God so much for SermonIndex and the opportunity to share this and 'be around' all you beloved of the Lord.

thankyou Jesus!

2006/6/22 21:04Profile
irunbarefoot

Re:

SI has been awesome for me too. It has been here when I needed it. The sermons have helped me through some rough times. So much great material from men who lived what they believed.

-Sean

2006/6/23 0:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy