SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction (from Arkansas)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
TaylorOtwell

Arkansas

Introduction (from Arkansas)

Greetings my brothers and sisters!

It is my pleasure to join you on these forums. I have loved listening to the sermons on sermonindex and have read the forums for about a week and have decided to sign up and join in.

I just turned 20 years old and heading into my Junior year of college. I have a heart for the return to the foundations of repentance, being born-again, and holiness amongst our churches. I am hungry for righteousness and love growing in the Lord Jesus Christ. Even though I am still experiencing growing pains in my walk.

Since this is sermonindex, I guess I will list a few of my favorite preachers on the site! :-) ... I like listening to Leonard Ravenhill, Art Katz, David Wilkerson, and a host of others. I also enjoyed the Hell's Best Kept Secret teaching by Ray Comfort.

If you have any prayer needs, I would be glad to pray for you. And if you would be so kind as to pray for me, I need prayer for growth in my walk with the Lord. I am so hungry to be all-out on FIRE for the Lord, but there is still a little bit of my flesh clinging for life.

Grace and Peace,
Taylor

2006/6/19 18:02Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy