SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The man behind the message - Keith Green

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

The man behind the message - Keith Green

Very good message, it reminds me not to balance to one side of the story just for the sake of making a balance in the church or whatever.

We have to walk in Truth [b]and[/b] Love!
I could identify myself in some of the bad things Keith talked about.
I have to become more Christlike, no less no more, not something else.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4626&commentView=itemComments]Keith Green - The man behind the message[/url]

2006/6/19 13:40Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

Re: The man behind the message - Keith Green

Warrior4JAH,

Yes, this was profoundly eye opening. Seeing one's own flaws in the piercing searchlight of God's Spirit, is a very neccessary place to go.

The way he addresses the fanatical types who think they have a special message from God, that was given to them to go around dissing every Pastor.

I am not entirely sure how Keith Green would have reacted to the overpowering heresies that are circulating in Christendom now. Spiritual deception is everywhere, in the world, and it seems to be revealing a false church...I guess he would be doing what we should all be doing, praying that the Lord gives boldness to those who are preaching the Gospel.

In Christ,
Aeryck

2006/6/19 14:54Profile
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re:

Keith Green passed away in 1982 according to wikipedia and is by the Lord for years already!
Was Christianity anything (radically) different in 1982? (that was b4 I was born!)

2006/6/21 17:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy