SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for homeless man

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Prayer for homeless man

Please pray for Aaron, a Christian man who is homeless here in Philadelphia. Please pray as God leads and thank you for your concern and service unto the Lord.

Christopher

2006/6/18 14:19Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Prayer for homeless man

i will pray for this man...

lord give this man the right to be called gods child. To bring glory to you lord jesus thru this mans life or death. Thank you lord

amen
christian

2006/6/18 15:16Profile
Nellie

Re: Prayer for homeless man

Father,
Please touch this man.
It is only by Your Grace that it isn't us.
In Jesus Name.

2006/6/18 16:08Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

Lord, oh you how you love those the world has given up on that appear to be totally useless. Lord I ask that you take this man that the world has forsaken and raise him up as a mighty man of valor. Your hand is not too short and I trust that you make Aaron into your servant.

Lord I'm asking for full restoration for this man to take back everything the devil has taken away from Him. Lord God of heaven would you step into this man's life and redeem it. I beseech you.

Lord I ask that you inconvenience me to pray for this man that when you call I will go.

2006/6/18 20:08Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: Update

Brothers and sisters, thank you so much for your prayers. It so happens that I [i][b]very unexpectedly[/b][/i] ran into Aaron today and he seemed to be in a [b]much[/b] better spirit(very much better than a few days ago)! I thank God for even that alone and again ask that you would pray as/if God leads you.

Peace be upon you in Christ Jesus.

2006/6/19 19:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy