Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : My god AWNSERS prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

My god AWNSERS prayer

i just want to tell you all that the god we serve are faithful. Not long ago people were thretening me and my family, this from our own relatives. We had agreed on things and money should be given, when people dident do what they said they would i wouldent pay so people said they were gona kill me and my wife. Now i knew in front of god i had done nothing wrong. These people claim to be born again christians so i proposed that we meet whit a bible betwen us and pray to god. But no only money would do. So in desperete prayer i would pray to my god to show the way. I was filled whit anger, I WAS RIGHT ,I WAS RIGHT. I thought about it and this money was big money for me. I have no job and i have five kids so i dident know how to work this out .
but as things got more intense and more aggressive and i was more and more angry becuse people were doing wrong, We were truly inocent and had done no one any wrong but still they were screaming about killing us. i was worried and cried out to god ... Whhat should i do??? show me your way for me in this....

and the lord spoke to my heart... why dont you rather take wrong doing against you... and trust me to take care of you.

so now i im doing this even tho i know i could fight this and have right, and maybe there would be war, but i took away my pride and trusted in god, now we have money, we have money to give thease people we have money over and god just is taking care of us we have food and everything we need and more....i dont understand how we have all thease things but god just provided some here and some there.

and the only thing i did was pray.... i just waited on the lord..

now i dont want to have anything to do whit thease people again , it hurts becuse they are relatives... but they choose money instead of us. it hurts me to se this. But glory to god i know when i pray he listens and awnsers. Now i want to ask all of you to pray for thease people that our god can save there souls.
Im gona pray and pray and pray until they are saved and born of god.

thank you jesus
gods peace to all of you
christian

2006/6/17 12:23Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: My god AWNSERS prayer

Thank you for sharing your encouraging testimony.

Quote:
and the lord spoke to my heart... why dont you rather take wrong doing against you... and trust me to take care of you. so now i im doing this even tho i know i could fight this and have right...

What you describe here is known as meekness. Meekness is not weakness but rather a laying down of rights and allowing God to rule. Meekness is part of the fruit of the Spirit mentioned in Galatians 5.

If you want to learn more about meekness you can study the life of Moses. The Bible says he was the meekest man on earth in his day (see Numbers 12:3).

Thanks again and we will pray for your family.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/6/17 13:12Profile

Re: My god AWNSERS prayer

Thank you for sharing this. It is truly wonderful to have the Lord Himself promise to provide for you. He will not fail.

2006/6/17 14:51

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy