SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 3 Messages Christians need to hear!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 3 Messages Christians need to hear!

I was sent a CD called "Messages Christians Need to hear" and I have put up onto SermonIndex 3 of the messages that I really think are good for people to hear and share with others. I encourage you to download these 3 messages and burn them to CD's and give them to friends.

[b]3 Messages Christians need to hear![/b]

The Greatest Revival by J. Edwin Orr

God Seeks a Man of Prayer by Alan Redpath

The Greatest of These is Love by Corrie Ten Boom

enjoy and do share how the Lord ministers to you through these messages. Note: the audio quality is good for these messages but the file size is larger aprox. 30 mbs each. Be patient when downloading. To download simply right click on the sermon titles and choose: "save target as" to save them to your desktop.

2006/6/16 19:12Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: 3 Messages Christians need to hear!

I am doing a cd libary I am interested in what sermons you would put in and what one would encourage the people in my church.
Dom

2006/6/17 10:45Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: 3 Messages Christians need to hear!

Greg, the sermon by J. Edwin Orr ends at about the 78 minute mark, right in the middle of a point he is making about some of the different thoughts in Christendom concerning sanctification. I'm wondering if maybe the last part of the sermon was accidently removed? It's a very good sermon and I would like to hear the conclusion of his thoughts, kinda frustrating getting cut off like that. :-(

In Christ,

Ron

2006/6/17 11:58Profile
repentcanada

Re:

thanks brother, I'm downloading them now

2006/6/17 12:00Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
It's a very good sermon and I would like to hear the conclusion of his thoughts, kinda frustrating getting cut off like that.

Brother Ron, I agree it is fustrating to some point but these are old recordings and alot of times the tape just ran out and they didn't bother to continue taping onto another tape or the second tape was lost. It is a great old sermon and I think it is profitable still in its form.

2006/6/17 18:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy