Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : David and Gary Wilkerson in Israel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
habakkuk3

Virginia

David and Gary Wilkerson in Israel

I was wondering if there any SIers who attended these meetings over the last three days? I have never met Pastor David but I truly love him and the Holy Spirit has used him time after time to speak to my heart time after time. Brother Gary is much like his father, which is a good thing.

My wife and I are hoping to go to TSC sometime this summer, Lord willing of course.

2006/6/16 17:54Profile
Nellie

Re: David and Gary Wilkerson in Israel

I didn't go to Israel, but Pastor David has really helped me.
Wish that I could go to TSC, but get their Video's, which have also been a Blessing.
Hopefully, we will be able to hear some of the Sermon's preached in Israel.
You probably are already aware of all their Sermons on SI.

2006/6/16 18:19Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: David and Gary Wilkerson in Israel

Oh the conference is finished. Yes, it will be good to hear how it went. I believe that was blessed. I had chance to be on a such conference two years ago in Bulgaria. It was really good experience. I will never forget it. I had heard many sermons by brother Dave before to go to that conference and when I heard his voice in live first ten minutes I could not stop my tears. You know the feeling when you feel someone so close and now you can see him. I felt him like a good old father.
He preached then about, "Christlikeness", "The Mind of Christ" and the conference was called "Renew your passion for Christ" and I think the purpose was fulfilled.

2006/6/16 18:26Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

My wife and I went to Birmingham in 2004. What a glorious time it was. My wife was so attached that she cried when we left "Do we have to leave Pastor David?"

He's not only the spiritual father of my own pastors but someone the Holy Spirit has used time and again to convict my own heart or encourage me when it seemed that things were hopeless.

I'm excited to hear what Jesus did in Israel this week. I have a number of videos from TSC as well and those have been a real blessing. I would love to have "A Call to Anguish" on video if anyone has it.

2006/6/17 15:21Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy