Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New to sermonindex

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
fathershouse

Kokomo, Indiana

New to sermonindex

New to sermonindex.com, I pastor a pioneer work in Kokomo, Indiana with my wife and daughter called "the Father's House Church". I am constantly in prayer for transformation of our community that only Christ can bring. Early in my walk I was introduced to the writings of A.W. Tozer (Gems From Tozer) and was so inspired by the trancendant quality of anointing in his writings. I spent many nights reading and weeping and hungering for more of that "fire" and "unction". I was later inspired greatly by the heart of Leonard Ravenhill. His ability to see everything in the light of eternity with souls in the balance still challenge me to this hour. To find this wealth of sermons preserved is such a treat. I spend the entire day (24hrs) every Friday praying and communing with the Lord for transformation. Many times I pipe a Tozer or Ravenhill or Reidhead message through the sound system and just pull up a spot under the spout and let the Glory pour out! I appreciate so much this medium, God bless you!
Pastor Mike at fathershouse[b]Hello from Kokomo[/b]

2006/6/16 15:26Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: New to sermonindex

Hello and welcome! Glory to God.

2006/6/16 15:28Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Early in my walk I was introduced to the writings of A.W. Tozer (Gems From Tozer) and was so inspired by the trancendant quality of anointing in his writings.

Amen Pastor Mike,

I am glad you found this resource and are putting up a note of welcome. I pray that God continues to work the ministry of revival and prayer in your heart and life. If you haven't already do listen to this paticular message by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt. I am encouraged to hear your heart and how you have been blessed by the writings of Tozer, I too have found much divine truth and insight in his relationship and knoweldge of Christ.

If you have any questions let me know, do tell others in your congregation about this resource.

2006/6/16 15:34Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

Greetings Pastor Mike,

Welcome to SI. There a lot of good folks here who are "sold out" to Jesus. Blessings to you.

How far are you from Indianapolis?

2006/6/16 16:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy