SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : FEATURED SERMON: "Judgment Seat of Christ" by Leonard Ravenhill

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 FEATURED SERMON: "Judgment Seat of Christ" by Leonard Ravenhill

[b]FEATURED SERMON: "Judgment Seat of Christ" by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]

Judgment Seat of Christ
This is a powerful message on the Judgement Seat of Christ. This message will challange you to question the way you are living as a Christian today compared to the eternal reality that we are going to go before God one day to give an account of our life.

"God calls ut to be holy. He expects us to grow in unlikeness to this world, and in likeness to that world which is to come." - Horatius Bonar

"set your mind on things above." We are called by God to be people of eternal point of view. We are not to think as other people think or act as other people act, we are called as a different breed of people on this earth. For those that in Christ they are a new creation.

What lofty thoughts are those that are on the judgement seat, that great day!

2006/6/16 1:03Profile
W_D_J_D

Re: FEATURED SERMON: "Judgment Seat of Christ" by Leonard Ravenhill

This was one of the first messages that i heard from the old pom....lol (im aussie, i couldnt help it)

I never turned back, God has truly spoken through this man and He blessed me onto maturity in Christ with Leonard Ravenhills example.

This message is well worth a watch/listen.

I particularly enjoy the hay, wood, stubble or gold, silver or precious stones section of the sermon.

God bless u all!

2006/6/16 7:19Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy