SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 50,000 shekels!! downloaded.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 50,000 shekels!! downloaded.

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/images/50000shekels.gif[/img]

I am excited to announce that the powerful message: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead, has been downloaded over 50,000 times on sermonindex in the last 3 years. God has allowed this mesage to go into the whole world calling for true serving of God and a right picture of what it is to be a Christian.

[i]Description: In Judges 17, the prophet, Micah hires a Levite as his personal priest. The price for the Levite's services was ten shekels (of silver) and a shirt. The real point of this sermon is an indictment of individuals and organizations practising humanism behind a mask of Christianity! "This sermon should be preached on a regular basis in every church in America!" This message has been download off this site over 50,000 times and is by far the top sermon! Listen to this life-changing message TODAY![/i]

Download this message here:
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282

And share it with others by emailing it to people and burning it to audio cd's to share with others.

"may the Lamb that was slain recieve the glory due to His name"

2006/6/15 14:45Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: 50,000 shekels!! downloaded.

thank you lord... this message is one of those every person who came to the lord and gave his life to him...they should get this message straight away...

now we know 50 000 people heard it... about 6 billion left.

and thank you SI, if it wasent for you... i wouldent have heard it. and so many more good sermons and writings ... this page alone probably have materials to last for a lifetime.
once more thank you...
keep up your good work

gods peace to you
christian

2006/6/15 15:51Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy