SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Been Gone Way Too Long !

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
aeryck

United Kingdom

Been Gone Way Too Long !

Dear brothers and sisters,

I think it only fair to re-introduce myself, since I have been gone such a long time. I have seen so many new names and so many new ideas and a new vitality that is pumping like the underground springs where we get that luverly fresh water.

For those who might remember me. I live in South Africa near Cape Point and am involved in a very casual ministry which I get down and boogie to on my six string steel jumbo ephiphone, every Friday night at the local farm resturant called 'the Gift', in a place called Kommetjie.

I have been studying apologetics, philosophy and any number of things, as well as working really hard to complete a book that is currently moved past the half way mark.

My greatest passion by far is writing songs and recording them. I am just waiting to go in for my sixth recording and am looking forward to it with great excitement.

So in short it is really good to be back, I really feel like I have stretched my mind and it seems so has everyone else, I wonder if this is some fulfilment of prophecy about knowledge increasing.

Well I hope I won't need to many head pops Tozer style, but it is really great to be back. I brought a sister with me who goes by the name mamaluk. So treat her nice, ay.

In Christ,
Aeryck

2006/6/14 13:51Profile
roadsign

Re: Been Gone Way Too Long !

Welcome back, Aeryk!

Quote:
I have been studying apologetics, philosophy and any number of things, as well as working really hard to complete a book that is currently moved past the half way mark.

Looks like you will have new insights to share!

Diane

2006/6/14 16:13Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Great to have you back brother and I am looking to your further participation and inclusions into the discussion forums. Seems like you are thirsting to share and discuss and learn. This is a great place to spend time prayerfully over issues that we all think about as Christians. Glad to have you here.

2006/6/14 22:27Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

Thank you

Thanks Diane and Greg,
It is great to be back. I look forward to the changes and exchanges, and hopefully some suprise videos and audios to blow my top off.

Praise God.

2006/6/15 15:11Profile

Re: Thank you

aeryck,

lumela ka khotso, entate ua ka!!

Bubbaguy

PS. ke tseba Sesotho. (from US Peace Corps service, Lesotho, 1981-1984.)

2006/6/15 20:44

Re: Been Gone Way Too Long !

aeryck,

I found your 're'-introduction very interesting, and am very glad to see you back here.... You have been missed.

Please say how your book is faring?

2006/6/19 7:26

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy