SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : How can YOU Help!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 How can YOU Help!

There is alot of work involved in encoding, labeling, listening, and storing the audio sermons for this site. If you would like to get involved and help out this ministry in some way here are a few points you might want to read and pray about. Please email me at [email]sermonindex@msn.com[/email] or use the [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/contact/]Contact Us[/url] Form.

[b]1. Audio Sermon Details[/b]
-For every audio sermon it would be great to have details such as: length in minutes, scripture preached on, a short description of the sermon. *This requires that you listen to a fair amount of the sermon and record those details and send it to: [email]sermonindex@msn.com[/email]

[b]2. Audio Sermon Tapes[/b]
-Do you have some old audio sermon tapes or videos that you would like to share with the world. Please share with us any resources you have that you think would be great to have on this site. (NOTE: we are selective in some cases and will not always accept and put up all materials ethier suggested or given to us) *This requires you to either tell us via email your suggestions: [email]sermonindex@msn.com[/email]
and send it to use either in digital format, in which we can give you ftp information to upload it. or send it via snail mail:
SermonIndex
Box 413 St.P
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5S 2S9

[b]3. Audio Sermon Encoding[/b]
-This is the process of capturing the audio tape or vhs video into a digital format on the computer. We currently have a few people voluntering to do this. *If you are intrested in helping out in this way please email WRT Books at: [email]sermonindex@msn.com[/email]

[b]4. Sponsoring Audio Sermons[/b]
If you would like to help sponsor us in the monthly costs of this ministry you can either subscribe to a montly donation $10US. Or you can just make an one time donation of any amount. If you would like to know more about this or have any questions just email: [email]sermonindex@msn.com[/email]

2003/3/5 15:56Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: How can YOU Help!

Quote:
There is alot of work involved in encoding, labeling, listening, and storing the audio sermons for this site. If you would like to get involved and help out this ministry in some way

Take a look at the above list. If you felt led to offer your services and help out let me know. [b]I am always looking for old audio sermon tapes and videos from classic preachers.[/b] Please email me first with a list of the titles before sending them.

2003/9/22 1:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy