SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : PROMOTE: write a quick review of sermonindex.net

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 PROMOTE: write a quick review of sermonindex.net

[img]http://client.alexa.com/common/images/alexa_logo_new.gif[/img]

If you would like to help promote sermonindex.net you can write a quick review of it.. even a one-liner at [b]Alexa.com[/b]:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=www.sermonindex.net

thanks for supporting and helping this online ministry grow! :-D

related thread:
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=934&forum=16&0]SermonIndex.net Alexa Traffic Ranking.[/url]

2004/1/9 17:00Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: PROMOTE: write a quick review of sermonindex.net

thanks to those who spent a few minutes to write a quick review or praise of the site on alexa.com

note: it takes a few days for them to post your comments. :-P

2004/1/10 20:45Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

here are the reviews on alexa.com already:

[b]SermonIndex - a splendid operation, January 11, 2004[/b]
[i]Reviewer: Lars Widerberg from Linkoping Sweden[/i]
We have in SermonIndex a web site pormoting Christian preaching at its very best. Names like Tozer, Ravenhill and Sparks guarantee genuine reflections of the mind of Christ. This page also contain a members section - chat and discussion, reading and writing; some of it holding substantial quality.
Lars W.
Intercessors Network

[b]The BEST, January 9, 2004[/b]
[i]Reviewer: Luke Holmes from Oklahoma City, OK[/i]
Sermonindex is a great site for biblical teaching with an emphasis on revival and passionately following God. Men from Ravenhill, Lloyd-Jones, Sparks, Wilkerson, Kieth Green and many more. The forums are a great place for encouragement and growth from Godly men all over the world.

[b]treasures old and new, January 9, 2004[/b]
[i]Reviewer: ronbailey from UK[/i]
I discovered Sermonindex.com last year, and am an almost daily visitor. In these thousands of audio files I find not just truth, but the Spirit of Truth continuing to breathe life into the old but never old-fashioned gospel. It is a 21st century experience of the 'mystical fellowship of the saints' where we can drink deep from a rich variety of evangelical preaching. For preachers themselves, it provides the priceless gift of a balance of teaching from many streams within the evangelical family. It is a veritable treasure-house of evangelical preaching to challenge the heart and enlighten the understanding. I thank God for it.

[b]Such an encouragement, January 9, 2004[/b]
[i]Reviewer: Mary from Tallahassee, FL USA[/i]
I've set SermonIndex as my browser homepage. It has been such an incredible resource to me, and an opportunity to discuss and fellowship with other believers internationally through the forums available. I can't believe it's all free, and the amount of sermons available. It's over 3000 now, and grows almost daily! I've been a member for a few months now, and have grown so much spiritually. It's just an incredible resource. Wow!

--------------------

Thank you for everyone who has wrote a short review, if you still haven't and feel you want to express how you feel about sermonindex.net go to: http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=www.sermonindex.net

2004/1/16 6:00Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

another review posted:

--------------------------
[b]Eureka!, January 16, 2004[/b]
[i]Reviewer: Mike Balog from Santa Clara, CA USA[/i]
I will be bold enough to say that this site has literally changed my life and is an answer to my prayer's. Disturbed by the lack of depth in my Christian walk and weary of the 'scavenger hunt' for solid evidence in this day of easy-believe-ism, one glorious day I was led into the land of SermonIndex! Originally drawn to the knowledge of A.W.Tozer sermon's, my heart jumped at what my eye's were seeing.

I was now beholding a precious gem, what my heart had been longing for. The strong preaching that seems to have gone by the wayside has once again been resurrected here. And adding blessing upon blessing is it's forum, like no other. All walks of life represented, from 'fisherman' to a first rate Theologian/Pastor as it's contributors from all over the world.
The most striking is the comminity of spirit, of hearts set on the Lord and their willingness to share their experience, wisdom and knowledge with each other.God's heart is beating here and I will always be grateful for it.

If you are looking for depth, truth, that elusive "something" that is missing in your Christian walk, chances are good you will find it here and it just may change your life. I praise God for what He is doing through SermonIndex.
-------------------

Thank you for everyone who has wrote a short review, if you still haven't and feel you want to express how you feel about sermonindex.net go to: http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=www.sermonindex.net

2004/1/18 15:59Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

[i]Here is a review of SermonIndex done by crossmap.com editorial staff:[/i]
-----------------

SermonIndex is a site that offers sermons and the Word of God in amazing abundance. Whether you are looking for sermons to download in video or in audio form, you can find it available on SermonIndex.net. The sermons are organized by title and preacher, and users can even read sermon reviews and rate sermons after they have listened to it.

At a time when many secular sites are restricting access and charging premium fees for access to content, Sermonindex tries its best to let users have unrestricted access to the sermons. As long as you have a will to listen, you can go to their site and have access any of nearly four thousand downloads. Because of the work of this site, many people have been able to hear the Word of the Lord.

SermonIndex fills an important position within the greater online movement of God. There are multitudes of people around the world who have still not heard God’s Word, but with the Internet, they are able to access a repository of Christian sermons and information through sites like SermonIndex.net. We are excited for their future, and hope them the best as they continue to gather sermons from preachers everywhere.
--------------

2004/3/25 16:59Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Many people ask me how they can help out in this ministry and there are so many ways. One way is to write a concise paragraph about how this ministry has touched your life, sort of a recommendation. And either post it here and in alexa.com.

2005/8/10 14:54Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy