SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex Ministry Information Brochere

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SermonIndex Ministry Information Brochere

If you are intrested in learning more about the SermonIndex ministry, or would like to spread the word to other people about this ministry just download and print off the below pdf document.

EDIT: I have redone the brochere so its in three pages now you can download the 3 pages below. I am including this in the promotional packages I am sending out to pastors across canada and america. Please feel free to download and print it off and share it with others.

Brochere Page 1 [2.36 MB]

Brochere Page 2 [3.82 MB]

Brochere Page 3 [3.66 MB]

2004/1/9 15:20Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: SermonIndex Ministry Information Brochere

EDIT: note that this text doesnt reflect the updated brochere above but is quite similar. I recommend downloading and printing off the above 3 pages for reference about this ministry.
----

[i]text version of the pdf document:[/i]

[b]SermonIndex[/b]
Offering Classic Audio Sermons
to the body of Christ through the
technology of the Internet.
-------------

[b]Mission Statement[/b]
The mission and purpose of SermonIndex.net is the preservation and propagation of classic preaching from the past in its audio form for this generation and the next. The underlining theme of the sermons offered is revival, how greatly we need a revival in our generation. We have thousands of audio sermons in the highly popular MP3 format which can be freely downloaded by anyone all over the world at any time of the day. These audio sermons can be searched for by description and title. It’s essentially a huge, online tape library freely accessible to the world without the hassle of tape duplication, shipping, and delays. Audio sermons can be instantly streamed online or downloaded to your computer or portable MP3 player for listening at a later time.

In our first year alone, close to a half million sermons were downloaded with additional thousands of sermons being downloaded every week! The activity on the site is consistently high with hundreds of thousands of page views each month and with thousands subscribing to our monthly email newsletter. These figures are growing every day.
-------------

[b]Why SermonIndex?[/b]
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to learn more about this new internet Ministry, We clearly live in a day of declension where few are ‘choosing to suffer affliction with the people of God,’ and many are choosing to ‘enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season.’ I truly believe that in our day there is an ‘famine’ not of bread or water but of hearing the voice of God, and of people who are willing to speak the word of God (Amos 8:11). With that said, I am also very encouarged and optimistic that God is calling people to Himself in a powerful way. He is calling a people that ‘shall be purified, and made white, and tried;’ and even at the same time ‘the wicked shall do wickedly.’ I believe as we near the ‘time of the end’ there will be a vast contrast between the righteous of God and the wickedness of the world. My prayer and hope is that God will use the teachings of classic preachers from the past century to convict us in our condition of ‘lukewarmness’ and push us onto ‘perfection.’ For God’s desire is for his body to ‘come in the unity of faith, and of the knoweldge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ’ (Ephesian 4:12-13).

"My business is with all my might to serve my own generation. In doing so I shall best serve the next generation, should the Lord tarry…I have but one life to live on earth and this one life is but a brief life for sowing in comparison with eternity for reaping." - George Muller

George Muller has been a great influnce and picture of a man given to God by faith. He was a man from the 1800’s who was had a very intimate knoweldge and relationship with God. He has been an inpiriration to me and a light shining in a dark place, and my hopes are that people listening to these resources will be transformed and be that light in a ‘dark and perverse generation’ that we live in.

So Why SermonIndex? That may seem like a simple question but I think it is of utmost importance. SermonIndex is an very unique ministry and is sorely needed in our day. The unique audio/video sermon resources that SermonIndex is able to provide for virtually free is not being provided anywhere else on this scale anywhere.

There is a great need for people of our day to hear messages from the past especially the last 50 years. It is an very enlightening thing to be able to hear and watch people present the gospel of Jesus Christ in their day and to compare it to the message of our day. Sadly there is an inconsistency in comparing the spirituality of the past with the present.

In North America we have more bibles, radio shows, christian literature, ministries, tapes, than ever before in history but the question needs to be asked do we have God? We know more about God and have resources to tell us more about Him but do we really know Him?

We have to be honest with ourselves and not let ourselves be decieved. As I listen to many of the sermons that are provided on SermonIndex it is obvious to me that many of these speakers knew God in a much more intimate and meaniful way than myself. Personally in my life I have been driven to my knees again and again desiring fellowship with God and these speakers have been signposts pointing the way.

Greg Gordon
Founder of SermonIndex

Contact Information:
email: [email protected]

2004/1/9 20:26Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Sermon Index Revisited

Just thought bringing this back up again was worthwhile.

2005/2/23 0:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy