Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Welcome and Introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Welcome and Introduction

Hello Everyone - God bless you all :-)
Well, I finally registered... I've been hanging around for about the last 6 months I guess, and have listened to around 100 sermons...I've been so blessed by Mr. Tozer, Mr. Orr, Mr.Reidhead, Rev. O'Neill, etc., as well as many of your discussions and gentle debates...I asked the Lord to come into my life 15 years ago, but really have been richly blessed only this past year when I KNEW that I had to start giving Him full reign of my life. May I empty all of my pathetic, wretched self - I wasted enough time living the pro-self/anti-christ christian lifestyle - PUKE!!! :-o May God bless you all and your families...and may the world begin to see the difference between the tree that bears fruit and the tree that bears thorns :-? May He bless this site even as it continues to bless me - and even more. Please pray that I grow in love for my enemies, and that I grow in obedience to God, and humility to all..Amen

2006/6/10 14:56Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re: Welcome and Introduction

Hi Yeshuasboy,

Welcome to the forums!

2006/6/10 18:55Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Welcome and Introduction

Hi Yeshuasboy...

Welcome to SermonIndex! Since you have been around for a while (before registering), I suppose that you are familiar with the options found on the left under MAIN MENU. There are links for searching for Vintage Photos, Text Sermons, Site Discussions, and of course, the vast database of Audio Sermons.

I have been encouraged and challenged by the messages available for download. In particular, the messages of Leonard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, A. W. Tozer, Carter Conlon, and Paris Reidhead have spread the fire in my heart tremendously.

God bless you -- and I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

:-)

2006/6/10 23:20Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy