Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : welcome and intro

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ICCCMDave

Phoenix, AZ

welcome and intro

Howdy,

I've lived in Phoenix, AZ since 1970. I was born and raised in Lima, Ohio.

For 30 years I was a hard core crystal meth user. Jesus saved my life. Thank you for the cross Jesus.

God Bless,

ICCCMDave

2006/6/9 21:17Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: welcome and intro

Welcome Dave and praise God for His mercy! If you haven't already, check out the vast resources here in sermons and articles. May I humbly recommend some Carter Conlon, Keith Daniel, and Art Katz for starters. That will keep ya busy ;-)

BTW, I'm from Phoenix also :-D

In Christ,

Ron

2006/6/9 21:30Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: welcome and intro

Welcome Dave,

Certainly a few could attest to similar backgrounds here, maybe not 30 years ... wow.
Maybe only a few could appreciate the tremendous testimony that this is. Praise God brother, you are in good company, let us know if we can be of any help.

2006/6/10 0:55Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Welcome Dave,

I hope you are blessed and challanged by the free resources offered at sermonindex. Listen to speakers like: Leonard Ravenhill, Zac Poonen and others. If you haven't yet I encourage you to listen to this sermon by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt

bless you.

2006/6/10 1:48Profile
ICCCMDave

Phoenix, AZ

Re:

Thanks,

I converted Ten Shekels and a Shirt and Wolves from cassettes to cds for my Church. Some how the Lord kind of just appointed me for copying cds for my church.

I started making copies of A Divine Revelation of Hell by Mary K. Baxter for members of my church on my computer at home. The next thing I knew the church bought a 7 disk burner and I now make copies of our pastor's sermons and select sermons from other pastors.

God Bless

Dave

2006/6/13 20:06Profile
ICCCMDave

Phoenix, AZ

Re:

Mike,

I have hep c and it finally got so bad that every time I got high I would get very sick. I started crying and praying for help and it came. It took 3 and a half years of a lot of praying, crying, begging for forgiveness, and looking for a total truth church before I was finally delivered.

God Bless and Love

DAve

2006/6/13 20:11Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Dave,

Had a pretty long deliverance as well, it pales to yours ... So glad you found this treasury, it's been three years personaly and couldn't begin to tell you how much it has changed everything.

2006/6/14 0:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy