SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SUPPORT: Raising Bible College Support

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Thank you brother for the comments and support. God willing I will be able to reach the goal and have full support for the next 6 months to do this ministry personally fulltime. Thank to all that have contributed so far.

2006/6/17 19:59Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Progress
8%
Amount collected: $250.00
Campaign goal: $2,800.00

The deadline for the payments is by mid-july, august, If God is prompting you to help this ministry and have me working on it fulltime and also going to bible college do help sponsor me for some of the cost of the $2800.

http://www.dropcash.com/campaign/sermonindex7/bible_college_support/

2006/6/18 17:07Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

[i]freely ye have received, freely give[/i]

2006/6/18 23:32Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Progress
10%
Amount collected: $300.00

Amen mike, there still is a need for me to run this website for the next 6 months fulltime and go to school, I appreciate the help so far, if anyone has any questions let me know, there have also been alot of costs with this ministry and new fees for the gospelcom membership, server renewals, etc. I am trusting in the Lord's provision but also making it known there is a need.

http://www.dropcash.com/campaign/sermonindex7/bible_college_support/

2006/6/21 2:35Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Please do continue to pray about supporting me as part of this ministry for bible college.

2006/6/25 13:28Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Fertile soil...

Hi Greg...

Just noticed that you are now just over 10% in this. Hopefully more individuals will recognize that you are deserving of such a monetary investment! Please keep us updated!

-

If anyone else reads this, and you have not contributed, please consider! Greg is certainly fertile soil. He works both full time as the Administrator of this website, and as a full time seminary student. The resources found on Sermon Index have encouraged and challenged thousands of individuals. Remember the words of I Timothy 5:18...

Quote:
For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

:-)

2006/6/26 12:22Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Fertile soil...

Thanks for the note Chris right now the progress at raising support is at:

Progress
14%
Amount collected: $400.00

This will also enable me to work on sermonindex fulltime for the next 6 months, where I will be serving at a church in Kelowna,BC and going to school also.

2006/6/27 13:19Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
This will also enable me to work on sermonindex fulltime for the next 6 months, where I will be serving at a church in Kelowna,BC and going to school also.

Hi Greg,

Does this mean you will not be in CA for a while?

2006/6/27 13:26Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Does this mean you will not be in CA for a while?

Yes, I will alternatively in British Columbia, Canada for the next year. I have finished 1 year of the schooling in California and now I am God willing going to finish the last year of the schooling in BC, Canada. It has been a great time in California but I do think for many reasons including financially it will be better to finish the school in Canada. I really do feel God's leading to be involved with this new school extension campus.

I would love to go back and visit all the brethren in California when God allows but for now I am very content to be in BC to do the Lord's will. I am still praying for the rest of the school fees to be payed, if someone had it on their heart.

I have many opportunities for ministry opening up in BC such as: Teaching, Faciliating pastors prayer meetings, Helping Administrate the school re: website, Helping with the Church A/V, etc.

2006/6/27 13:33Profile
roadsign

Re: Snail mail

Greg, can you provide a mailing address, please?

Diane

2006/6/27 13:56Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy