SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SUPPORT: Raising Bible College Support

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 SUPPORT: Raising Bible College Support

I am giving opportunity for people at SermonIndex to help support and cover some or all the costs of myself (Greg Gordon) going to bible college. I will be able to cover some of the costs but will definetly need some help to continue to finish the 2 year associates of theology degree. I appreciate any help provided as I continue to work on SermonIndex full-time along side being a student.

You can see the progress of any giving and contribute by clicking below:
http://www.dropcash.com/campaign/sermonindex7/bible_college_support/

If anyone has any questions let me know. Thanks for the faithful prayers and support.

2006/6/8 16:16Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: SUPPORT: Bible College Support

A great opportunity

2006/6/9 0:06Profile
repentcanada

Re:

Thanks brother, Tenisha and I were wondering about this for you.

2006/6/9 8:57Profile
Runoff

Re: SUPPORT: Bible College Support

what bible college are you going to?

2006/6/9 10:23Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
what bible college are you going to?

I am attending Calvary Chapel Bible College: www.calvarychapelbiblecollege.com I will be at an extension campus just opening up here in Canada in BC, Kelowna. I am currently going to begin my third semester after this summer.

2006/6/9 13:58Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

3%
Amount collected: $100.00
Campaign goal: $2,800.00

thank you for those that have prayerfully contributed so far.

2006/6/13 1:29Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

4%

thank you for another brother that contributed to help support me to go to bible college. I will be in BC, Canada for this summer serving at a church. I will be at bible college for the next 4 months after and the $2800 will be for food and board.

I appreciate any help from the saints from SI. I do work on sermonindex fulltime and have been supported fulltime from this site for 3 years with some contractual computer work inbetween.

This website is obviously not a big ministry and has little overhead. the things the Lord has allowed to happen with a small amount is staggering. Prayerfully considering getting behind this ministry. This will enable me to work on the website fulltime as I take schooling in BC, Canada.

2006/6/15 0:48Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

6%

and chris left a great comment on:

This is definitely a worthy cause. Greg has displayed great maturity and leadership with his ministry. SermonIndex is a wonderful resource! Greg, may the Lord continue to bless you mightily!

posted by ccchhhrrriiisss on 06/15/06

2006/6/15 13:54Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hello...!!!

This is a tremendous opportunity for the SermonIndex community to support the Administrator (Greg). Greg has been working diligently for several years to maintain this wonderful resource. It has come at great personal cost -- including time, money and effort. Yet so many of us have reaped a great benefit through all of the vast resources available here free of charge.

Please prayerfully consider donating to this cause. If we all contributed even just a small amount, we could help relieve some of the concerns that Greg might be experiencing. As a fellow student, I know how every little bit counts!

:-)

2006/6/16 3:46Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: SUPPORT: Raising Bible College Support

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ...

It is exciting to watch Greg approach his goal for support. A couple of churches that I have attended have each taken up similar collections for hand-picked Bible school candidates. I was often perplexed by some of the young people that they chose. However, I don't know that I have ever seen a more appropriate candidate than our SermonIndex Administrator (Greg).

I bring this back to the forum because I know that Greg is often very slow to ask for such things. Right now, Greg is at 8% of his funding goal. With a little more help, we can help him close in on his goal for this much needed support.

On a side note, you don't have to have a PayPal account to make a donation. You can simply click on making a CONTRIBUTE and then select the choice on the left (SECURE CHECKOUT for those that don't have a PayPal Account). This allows you to simply make a donation using a credit, debit, ATM, or your bank's check card.

Let's help Greg reach this goal!

:-)

2006/6/16 12:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy