deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Prayer for a job

I havent worked in ages and I need prayer for a job

2006/6/5 6:22Profile
Servant2U

Re: Prayer of a job

Hi Delta,
May this be the week that God opens the doors to new employment for you. I am praying and believing that God will bless this week for you. Trust and surrender to Him :)

Bless you

2006/6/5 8:55Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I need prayer for a job the local area I live in is where the massive buncefield explosion happened and i need it to support myself and to help other people.
Also the hospital is closing down in the area and there has been massive unemloyment so I liturally need a miracle to get a job.
Pray for my dads business that it will prosper and pray that my family stops watching videos and goes deeper into jesus.
Pray that I can have the courage to stand up and street preach
Pray that I can buy bibles I have been buying bibles in bulk of the KJV, they are £30 for ten.
I wish I could really buy 60,00000000 and the bible on audio and christian music and other things that will help peoples faith and to finish a resource so that people can help people to read.
I need prayer also that I can get more resources like Sermonindex out.
also need prayer for purity and that I obey god

Dom
Dominic Shiells

2006/6/17 10:58Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

RE: Need Prayer
Hello Dom,
My prayers are with you for both you and your family...
We know the love the Lord has for all - especially for His children - those who have faith in their heavenly Father.
I, as well, am also looking for a new job... Weird, I used to hate looking for work at one time. But the Lord always provided a way!!!
Our workplaces are also our ministries. May the Lord be glorified as we continually walk in obedience. May His face shine upon us....
God bless you and your family
Richie

2006/6/17 11:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy