Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello and God bless

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Xtian

Colorado

Hello and God bless

Hey everyone,

I just joined and wanted to say hi. I have been a christian for some time, but the more I study the more I see how much I dont know. My focus is to get rid of things that hinder my walk with Jesus, be it sin, temptations or man made doctrines. I want to thank who ever made this site for all the great info available here. The sermons and downloads are great (I just downloaded sermons from Ray Comfort, Keith Green and a few others). Its a comfort being able to listen to something besides music while I am at work. Thanks again.

More about me... I retired from the military last year and am now into real estate investing full time. This will eventually replace the need for a real job and hopefully lead me to a place where I can minister in some way, shape or form. I am interested in learning about open air preaching and becoming more of a doer of the word.

Anyway I look forward to learning and sharing more.

2006/6/5 2:20Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hello and God bless

A most warm welcome!

There are untold gems in here, am still mining them daily. So glad you found this resource of Gods thought. Do let us know if we can be of any assistance whatsoever. Looking forward to hearing more about what the Lord is doing through you.

2006/6/5 10:25Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy