Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Massa

Älvdalen, Sweden

Introduction

Shalom/Peace/Pax/Frid!

Just stumbled over this site and it blew my mind. What at chamber of treasure, all these sermons...man! I´m raving about all these blessings just waiting for me to unwrap.

I am a man studying to become a pastor in a baptistchurch up the creek somewhere over in Sweden...it´s a beautiful place called Älvdalen (Rivervalley).

Two weeks ago my wonderful wife Marie gave birth to our son Leon Emanuel and I´m in a blissful mood, forever thankful to our great Father - Baruch ha Shem Adonai!

My deep engagement embraces both the mystical and the revival attitudes within the christian faith.

God bless all of you out there and I´m looking forward getting to know you.

2006/5/31 15:19Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Introduction

Wonderful!

Welcome Massa and congradulations on your son.

Your exuberance is highly contagious!
So glad you have found this chamber, have been mining it's depths for a couple of years now and still have yet to reach the bottom.

Do let us know if we can be of any assistance to you.

2006/5/31 15:28Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Massa that is tremendous that the Lord led you to find this website resource. You will definetly have to dig and mine this resource but it will yield a blessing. I encourage you to listen to authors such as Ravenhill, Sparks, Tozer, Poonen, and others. If you haven't yet, listen to this life-changing sermon to start: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead.

Bless you brother and great to have you on the site, I am looking forward to your continued discussion contributions.

2006/5/31 19:23Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy