SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Thank you

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Thank you

I just want to thank everyone who is working here whit this homepage. Sermonindex so blessed and does daily bless me... Its so wonderful i recently "discovered" major Ian Thomas.... and i probably have many discoverys left of these great men of god.
But the more i listen to these men of god the more my heart weeps. What have the church come to....
But glory to god that some people can hear the "real" gospel be preach by some holy men of god.

thank you for bringing this holy men of god in to my home.
thank you for all the work you do here. Thank you lord for these men and woman,
I honelstly dont know what i would do whitout this page

god bless you
christian
sweden

2006/5/29 7:54Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Thank you

Quote:
and i probably have many discoverys left of these great men of god.

A great truth there brother. They will challenge you to deeper depths and higher height's, correct a million misgivings and open up your soul to things you would never have even imagined...

[i]O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out![/i]
Rom 11:33

[i]That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.[/i]
Eph 3:17-19

2006/5/29 9:18Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy