SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : living in Ontario, Canada? Revival conference!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
trxx

ON Canada

living in Ontario, Canada? Revival conference!

This would probably only interest those who are living in Ontario, Canada or even perhaps some of the northern U.S.. Richard Owen Roberts, a noted revival/awakening speaker who has devoted a lifetime to the study and promotion of revival, is coming to Campbelleville (exit 312 on the 401) for a Spiritual Awakening conference that includes free BBQ on Saturday, June 24th at the Faith Mission headquarters in Campbelleville, Ontario. Remember that Duncan Campbell, an instrument of God greatly used in the Hebrides revival in 1949 and following, was also greatly used in the ministry of Faith Mission in the United Kingdom. Check out the Faith Mission website advertisement for the conference at ww.faithmissioncanada.org/spiritual_awakening.htm (add the extra w at the beginning). Richard Owen Roberts is also scheduled to speak on Sunday morning at Faith Baptist church on Trafalgar Rd in Oakville (just north of the QEW opposite Sheridan college)on Sunday morning (25th)at 10:30 am and hopefully at an as yet unknown church (please pray with us) on the Sunday evening. Listen to his sermons online and then listen to him in person! God bless all, Trxx

2006/5/27 15:05Profile
roadsign

Re: living in Ontario, Canada? Revival conference!

Thanks Trxx, this is only 3 hrs from me and near family, so I will prayerfully consider it. I've been enjoying his sermons, and have ordered some of his books. It would be neat to see him in person.
Diane

2006/5/27 16:46Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: living in Ontario, Canada? Revival conference!

Quote:
Listen to his sermons online and then listen to him in person!

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=279]Richard Owen Roberts[/url]

Thanks trxx, a tremendous man of God.

2006/5/27 22:51Profile
repentcanada

Re:

Thanks so much for this. I cannot make the Saturday, but God willing will get there for the Sunday morning.

Thank you trxx, this is great.

2006/5/28 11:04Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy