SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Over 18,000 members on SI!..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Over 18,000 members on SI!..

Quote:
[b]18028 Members[/b]

There are over 18,000 members now registered on SermonIndex! praise God. This site spreads by word of mouth so if you have been blessed by sermonindex share it with another person or group of people. I am excited to see the reach of this ministry continue. Thank you for the faithful support to keep this resource free and allow me to continually add and make it better.

2006/5/25 2:20Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Over 18,000 members on SI!..

Hi Greg...

This is wonderful news!

I recently told a brother in a nearby city about the website. He visited (although I am not certain whether or not he registered). He asked if he could make a flyer to place on the bulletin board in his local Church building. He assured me that there would be several individuals that are sincerely interested in the resources and fellowship available here.

Do you allow this? I was thinking that, with your permission, I might make a flyer to place on the bulletin board. Of course, if you have some flyers available, I would just as quickly print one of those.

I will continue to pray for the growth of this ministry, as well as the hunger of those who visit. He is faithful.

:-)

2006/5/25 2:39Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Do you allow this? I was thinking that, with your permission, I might make a flyer to place on the bulletin board. Of course, if you have some flyers available, I would just as quickly print one of those.

I do have flyers that I have made for sermonindex but that is a great idea and I will re-design some newer flyers and post links once I am done. Yes this is a great way to help this resource get into more hands. Praise God for the work He is doing and the lifes that are being change into the image of Christ!

2006/5/25 2:41Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

I did some digging and here are a few links to downloadable pdf flyers that I created already but I will still post new ones God willing:

[b]NEW 4 flyer paper for promoting SI[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3409&forum=16&1

[b]Printable PDF SermonIndex Flyer!!![/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=805&forum=16&2

2006/6/15 1:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy