SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : An introduction to Micah

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
xMicahx

NC

An introduction to Micah

God is good. I'm Micah, I'm a Senior in College. I'm Spirit-filled and I have a passion for Worship and Prayer. This site is amazing, thanks for all y'all do here. I love the Ravenhill and Wilkerson stuff. I've been listening and reading sermons here for over a year, I guess its time to join. I've always felt a call to ministry on my life and I'm excited to see what God has for me. I honestly pretty much avoided it most of my life though. I'm currently heavily involved in a campus ministry and also in a Christian outreach metal band. It’s amazing to see high school goths and punk rockers open up after a show...So that's a bit of me. I give all the glory to God, He changed me from the most timid, nervous wreck to someone who can share Christ or play guitar and worship anywhere.

2006/5/24 0:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: An introduction to Micah

Brother Michah,

Praise God that you found this website and resource. Ravenhill is definetly a favorite mentor for many on this website. There is a desire for revival and prayer in many of the dear saints that come to this website. Do tell others of this resource if you have been blessed, it passes by word of mouth.

If you haven't yet check out this powerful teaching: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead. Be blessed brother.

2006/5/24 0:57Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: An introduction to Micah

Hi brother,
Yes, God is good, indeed!
Welcome to SI.

If you havent heard something from K.Daniel I highly recommend you to hear these two sermons:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4224]The Power of Prayer (video)[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=1865]Finished with the World[/url]

God bless you.
Kire

2006/5/24 1:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy