SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : what to do when people are decived?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

what to do when people are decived?

i dont know how to say it all but ill try the best i can...in my country(sweden) i live in a town whit quite large church.... i havent been a christian for wery long about one year.
i jused to be a drugaddict but one night i gave my life to jesus and was born again...truly born again...everything was new . thank u lord.
but now i want to find others who love the lord and want to grow in him...but my church is dead.... the do in my opinion insane things.... my pastor is saying we should not talk about sin cus it destroys peoples lives and the are making theater plays in church... the make statements that make me wanna scream out loud in the church.... everybody is whit them.... I feel like they are standing there whit uplifted hands and singing their way straith to hell . Im confused and if anyone have some thoughts or a word waht to do or say or your own experiences....

i belive jesus going to lead me to the true chuch
but im so longin to meet true belivers....people who belive the bible to be gods word.
thank u so much for this homepage...its my source of good teaching....

Thank u for the work u do..im so glad that u exist...

christian from sweden
JESUS LIVES IN ME!!!! haleluja

2006/5/22 4:11Profile
teamtoucan

Queanbeyan, Canberra, NSW, Australia

Re: what to do when people are decived?

Hi,

It is difficult these days to find godly chruches. This web site IS a great source of good teahing - keep reading Ravenhill and Tozer and people like that and you will get wonderful spiritual food.

It might be that you will need to find a house-church.

Be assured of this - God knows the best way for you to go. He is able to provide a feast of good teaching for you even though all around you is a spiritual famine.

Ask God earnestly to lead you to the right church, and expect him to give you the right answer. In tne meantime, keep up with the good teaching on this web site.

God bless,

Brian

2006/5/22 7:24Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Dear brother,

Your forthcoming is exceptional in that you are questioning what you ought to do. Being that you are admitedly young in this life and having gone through similar circumstances could but only suggest that for the most part to remain largely silent.

By that I do mean silent unto the Lord and to prayer. To cultivate what the Lord would have you do, learn and grow into. These things have a way of getting under ones skin and can act like a cancer bringing in all kinds of bitterness that is consumming, speaking from experience here.

To echo the other sentiment, right here is a vast school of spiritual thought from men who knew their God and have poured back out their experience, thought and wisdom.

Dig in and mine all that is available brother, it will change your very life and mold you into Gods thought and will.

2006/5/22 10:17Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Welcome dear brother!

I would only add to what has been already said that you consider George Muller's advice in seeking God's will in this matter. I have found this advice very helpful. Pay special attention to the first step, Mr. Muller said, "Nine-tenths of the trouble with people is just here. Nine-tenths of the difficulties are overcome when our hearts are ready to do the Lord's will, whatever it may be. When one is truly in this stage, it is usually but a little way to the knowledge of what His will is."

1. I seek at the beginning to get my heart into such a state that it has no will of its own in regard to a given matter.

2. Having done this, I do not leave the result to feeling or simple impression. If I do so, I make myself liable to great delusions.

3. I seek the will of the Spirit through, or in connection with, the Word of God.

4. Next, I take into account providential circumstances. These often plainly indicate God's will in connection with His Word and Spirit.

5. I ask God in prayer to reveal His will to me aright.

6. Thus, through prayer to God, the study of the Word, and reflection, I come to a deliberate judgment according to the best of my ability and knowledge.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/5/22 10:50Profile

Dear Christian: There is an excellent Church in Sweden. I don't know if it is near your town, or not. However, if you call them, they will direct you to born again Christian believers like yourself in your hometown:

Calvary Chapel -

Calvary Chapel Malmo
Pastor/Leader: Kent Akerlund

Contact Info:
phone: 011-46-408-4556

Mailing Address:
Monicavagen 36
Malmo, - S213 63 Malmo Sweden

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God bless,

Stever :-)

2006/5/22 11:29
rookie

Brother Christian,

Do not be rash or hasty in this time of your "life." God will always work to remove your trust in man. The result is that your look onward and upward to the call of Christ in your life. With patience and mercy, be filled with the Word of God. Lead a life that He desire for you. Go in prayer and let the light that He has given you shine in the darkness of these days.

Believe every word in Scripture. This does not mean that you will understand how things fit together. Learn precept upon precept, line upon line, here alittle there alittle. The treasure that you will find will surpass anything this world has to offer.

God Bless
In Christ
Jeff

2006/5/22 12:20Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy