SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Literalism without context.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

Christinyou wrote:

You said it, "flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God". But flesh and bone can. That is what Christ entered His Kingdom in, plus being all God and All Spirit of God.

In Christ: Phillip

"It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.
There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
(1Co 15:44)

2006/5/23 12:04

Re:

Stever posts:

The natural body consists of FLESH AND BLOOD

The Spiritual body consists of FLESH AND BONE

"flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God". But flesh and bone can. That is what Christ entered His Kingdom in, plus being all God and All Spirit of God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.
There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
(1Co 15:44)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Gnostics profess that Christ came back as a spirit, but God's word shows us that it was a body of flesh and bone that had substance, that could be touched and handled. A body that that was capable of consuming food, but also passed through walls and rose to heaven.

I think we are all on the same page here, aren't we?

God bless,

Stever :-)

2006/5/23 13:55

Re:

Quote:
Stever posts:

Just curious....do you have scripture to back this?
ive never seen this teaching in over 2 decades of being a bible student.

2006/5/23 14:21
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Quote:

"*IF* we were ever beyond the ability to sin, wed have NO need for any advocate."

But we have the Advocate birthed in us. Jesus Christ is beyond the ability to sin. 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.

This is the If: 1 John 1:8-10 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

We have sin by the life of the flesh, which is the blood. In confession that we are sinner and have sinned we are cleansed. This is not saying we have to or will sin. I am just as good as anybody else won't cut it. We make God a liar and His Word is not in us. Then John says I write these things that you sin not. This must mean we have the capacity to not sin. That capacity is what John is talking about when he states: 1 John 3:1-3 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

How could a son be a son unless already pure. Like I said we are pure in Spirit because of Christ in us. We are becoming pure in our soul by the Holy Spirit revealing this Pure Spirit of Christ that is in us, it is already done in Spirit and Soul. We will be pure when we get our new bodies Like His Glorious Body on resurrection morning. Do we have to sin? The obvious answer is no. Will we sin in the flesh?
We probably will, that is why the Advocate is there, because flesh and blood cannot inter the Kingdom of God. I am Who I am by the Christ in me. What I still have the by the flesh is a sinner in the Flesh, It is no longer I am who sins but sin that is in my flesh. Rom 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Rom 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

How could Christ that is my Spirit be anything but perfect? How could the Holy Spirit that dwells in my Soul be anything but perfect? Therefore the flesh has been quickened because of Soul-mind, by the Holy Spirit and in spirit by the Spirit of Christ that dwells in me. If we stay in the Light that is in us we do not have to sin. "Be ye perfect even as your Father in Heaven is Perfect." Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Phl 3:15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

And even James:

Jam 1:4 But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

How? By the Perfect Work of Christ on the Cross. Ephesians 2:7-10 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Who's Workmanship? Not mine. Created in Who?

Surly you know you cannot be perfect, you are sinners. The lie now. Surly you know you will be just like God. The lie then.

Christ is our Sanctification Made of God in us unto Good Works, His Works in us.

1 Corinthians 1:27-31 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Who is the mighty, the base things, who is the wise of this world? Satan.

Who has chosen the weak and despised to bring forth Christ who is our righteousness, sanctification , redemption and the only true wisdom.

2006/5/23 15:24Profile

Re:

Quote:

FOC wrote:
Quote:
Stever posts:

Just curious....do you have scripture to back this?
ive never seen this teaching in over 2 decades of being a bible student.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stever responds to FOC, specifically the question:

Just curious....do you have [b][color=0066FF]scripture[/color][/b] to back this?
ive never seen this teaching in over 2 decades of being a bible student
xxxxxxxxx

First we find Christ in the Garden, and Mary Magdeline thinks he is a gardner, and she tries to touch Him in John 20:11-17:

“11. But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre, 12. And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. 13. And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him. 14. And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. 15. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. 16. Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. 17. Jesus saith unto her, [b][color=0066FF]TOUCH ME NOT;[/color][/b] for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Do you recall when two Disciples were on the road from Jerusalem to Emmaus and Jesus met them? The story can be found in Luke 24:13-33. On this journey, Jesus “opened “ the Scriptures to them about all of the Prophecies in the Old Testament that were all about Him. He also sat down and ate with them, and broke bread with them.

Starting in Luke 24, verse 25 we find:

25. Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 26. Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 27. And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. 28. And they drew nigh unto the village, whither they went: and he made as though he would have gone further.
29. But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us: for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent. And he went in to tarry with them. 30. And it came to pass, [b][color=0066FF]AS HE SAT AT MEAT WITH THEM,[/color][/b] he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. 31. And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight. 32. And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures? 33. And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,

Next, we find him in the upper room, when all of the Disciples are gathered together, except Thomas, and he breathes on them, thus giving them the down payment, the Holy Ghost that will live with them forever (their salvation). You can find that in John 20:19-23.

Luke 24:36-53 recounts the same meeting as found in John 20:19-23

"36. And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. 37. But they were terrified and affrighted, [b][color=0066FF]and supposed that they had seen a spirit.[/color][/b] 38. And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 39.[b][color=0066FF] Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not FLESH AND BONES, AS YE SEE ME HAVE[/color][/b]. 40. And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. 41. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto

them, [b][color=0066FF]HAVE YE HERE ANY MEAT? 42. And THEY GAVE HIM A PIECE OF A BROILED FISH, AND OF AN HONEYCOMB. 43. AND HE TOOK IT, AND DID EAT BEFORE THEM.[/color][/b]

44. And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. 45. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 46. And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: and continues to verse 53.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right after that we find that 8 days later they are all gathered in the upper room, and this time Thomas is with them. I will post the entire encounter here:

John 20:
24. But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25. The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. 26. And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27. Then saith he to Thomas, [b][color=0066FF]REACH HITHER THY FINGER, AND BEHOLD MY HANDS; AND REACH HITHER THY HAND, AND THRUST IT INTO MY SIDE[/color][/b]: and be not faithless, but believing.
28. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
29. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
30. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: 31. But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Flesh and blood cannot inherit eternal life. Only in our new, resurrected bodies of flesh and bone can we inherit eternal life, bodies exactly like that of Jesus.

In 1 Cor 15 we find that Christ tells us that flesh and blood cannot inherit eternal life, and then he goes into the prophecy of the rapture, that creates a new body, like His:

50. Now this I say, brethren, that [b][color=0066FF]FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD[/color][/b]; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1 Corinthians 13:11-13 Christ tells us that now, in our present state, eventhough we are saved, we still see through a glass darkly, but then at the rapture we will see HIM face to face. Now, in our present bodies we now only know in part, but then at the rapture we shall be known as he is known (because we will be like Him).

“11. [b][color=0066FF]When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things 12. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.[/color][/b]
13. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

xxxxxxxxxx

1 John 3 tells us that at the rapture, we will be like Him:

2. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: [b][color=0066FF] be: but we know that, when he shall appear, WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM; for we shall see him as he is.[/color][/b];
3. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[b][color=00CC00]Job, under the power of the Holy Spirit, had this prophecy to tell us about how The Messiah (Jesus Christ) and he (Job) would stand on the earth in the last days:[/color][/b],

Job 19:25-27
“25. For I know that [b][color=0066FF]my REDEEMER LIVETH, and that HE SHALL STAND AT THE LATTER DAY UPON THE EARTH[/color][/b]:

26. And though after my skin worms destroy this body, [b][color=0066FF]YET IN MY FLESH SHALL I SEE GOD[/color][/b]:

27. [[b][color=0066FF]Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins (In Scripture, reins refers to the inward parts; the heart, or seat of the affections and passions. Ps. 73.)
be consumed within me.”[/color][/b]

God bless,

2006/5/23 16:54
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Lev 17:11 For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul.

It is His Spirit in us that exchanges His Spirit for the spirit of our old father Satan. All things have become new in Christ Jesus. We have a new Spirit and our soul mind is filled with the Holy Spirit Teacher of this mystery of Christ in you the Hope of Glory.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Jhn 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.

Lu 24:39
      39-43. Behold, &c.--lovingly offering them both ocular and tangible demonstration of the reality of His resurrection. Especially with Thomas.
      a spirit hath not--an important statement regarding "spirits."
      flesh and bones--He says not "flesh and blood"; for the blood is the life of the animal and corruptible body (Ge 9:4), which "cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1Co 15:50); but "flesh and bones," implying the identity, but with diversity of laws, of the resurrection body.

Hebrews 9:12-14 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Every drop of blood of the earthly body of Christ was shed at the foot of the Cross, the altar of the world that He died for the sin of the whole. When he appeared in the upper room He had a glorified body with no blood. That is how he ascended into The Fathers presence, Flesh and bone.

2006/5/23 18:07Profile

Re:

Quote:
This must mean we have the capacity to not sin.

capacity to NOT sin is one thing..."without sin" (or 'have no sin") is something entirely different.

I agree with the former and completely reject the latter.

Yes or no, do you believe you are beyond sin? that you cannot sin.

Please answer yes or no without an essay so that I can determine clearly what it is you teach.

Thanks
wm

2006/5/23 18:28

Re:

Thanks for the references stever.
this is an area that I havent spent much time with, so when I 'provoke' an answer out of you, please simply understand that this is how I test what you believe so that I can rightly discern if your teaching is in line with Gods whole word.

I believe we should be fully willing to have what we teach exposed to the light and tested thoroughly.
Those who simply want us to take their word for things are usually false ones.

Im going to spend a little time with your passages and may well end up being more in agreement with your ideas at some point.

God bless...

2006/5/23 18:32

Re:Catholic Doctrine?

Christinyou posted:
Every drop of blood of the earthly body of Christ was shed at the foot of the Cross, the altar of the world that He died for the sin of the whole. When he appeared in the upper room He had a glorified body with no blood. That is how he ascended into The Fathers presence, Flesh and bone.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stever’s response:

The above sounds like Catholic doctrine of some sort, and is not correct. When Christ ascended to the father, He placed his blood upon the mercy seat and the horns of the altar [that are in heaven- where the real mercy seat and altar are, the ones that were copied and recreated by Moses, with the help of God], thus making the final atonement for the sin of all mankind.

This is the “picture”, a "shadow" of that moment, that we see in Leviticus in 16:6-19

6. And Aaron shall offer his bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and make an atonement for himself, and for his house.
7. And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the Lord at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
8. And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the Lord, and the other lot for the scapegoat. 9. And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the Lord's lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering. 10. But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the Lord, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness. 11. And Aaron shall bring the bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and shall make an atonement for himself, and for his house, and shall kill the bullock of the sin offering which is for himself: 12. And he shall take a censer full of burning coals of fire from off the altar before the Lord, and his hands full of sweet incense beaten small, and bring it within the vail: 13. And he shall put the incense upon the fire before the Lord, that the cloud of the incense may cover the mercy seat that is upon the testimony, that he die not:

14. And HE SHALL TAKE OF THE BLOOD OF THE BULLOCK, AND SPRINKLE IT WITH HIS FINGER UPON THE MERCY SEAT EASTWARD; and before the mercy seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.

15. Then shall he kill the goat of the sin offering, that is for the people, and bring his blood within the vail, and do with that blood as he did with the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it upon the mercy seat, and before the mercy seat: 16. And he shall make an atonement for the holy place, because of the uncleanness of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions in all their sins: and so shall he do for the tabernacle of the congregation, that remaineth among them in the midst of their uncleanness. 17. And there shall be no man in the tabernacle of the congregation when he goeth in to make an atonement in the holy place, until he come out, and have made an atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the congregation of Israel.

18. AND HE SHALL GO OUT UNTO THE ALTAR THAT IS BEFORE THE LORD, AND MAKE AN ATONEMENT FOR IT; AND SHALL TAKE OF THE BLOOD OF THE BULLOCK, AND OF THE BLOOD OF THE GOAT, AND PUT IT UPON THE HORNS OF THE ALTAR ROUND ABOUT.
19. AND HE SHALL SPRINKLE OF THE BLOOD UPON IT WITH HIS FINGER SEVEN TIMES, AND CLEANSE IT, AND HALLOW IT FROM THE UNCLEANNESS OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is Christ, in the Garden, when Mary Magdalene thinks he is a gardener that has moved the body of the Lord:
John 20:15-17

“15. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
16. Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
17. Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.”

xxxxxxxx

Ephesians 4:8-11 tells us about this ascension, that he was about to make:
“8. Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10. He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill [fulfills] all things.)”

Shortly after that, we see Him on the road to Emmaus with two disciples, after his ascension and the final fulfillment of all of the sacrifices for the atonement of God’s people since the original sacrifice was set up by God in the book of Exodus.

Luke 24:13-18
13. And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem about threescore furlongs. 14. And they talked together of all these things which had happened. 15. And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them. 16. But their eyes were holden that they should not know him. 17. And he said unto them, What manner of communications are these that ye have one to another, as ye walk, and are sad? 18. And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just like Christ’s death on the cross was the final Passover sacrifice, that occurred on the day of Passover on the 14th of Nissan (Abib) [He was sacrificed on the Cross at 9:00 A.M., the 3rd hour, and died on the cross at the 9th hour (3:00 P.M.)], exactly like Passover sacrifices that had taken place for 1,500 years, always at the 3rd hour and the 9th hour. His death on this Passover day fulfilled God's requirement.

So also was His Atoning death for our sins the last Atonement Sacrifice. All of the Sacrifices of Atonement were only pictures of the final sacrifice. All of the previous sacrifices only covered our sins, while the final Atonement Sacrifice took away our sins and redeemed fallen man to Himself. Read Exodus and Leviticus for more insight into the day of Atonement and its meaning in regards to sacrifice and reconciliation for the sin of the people.

The primary idea presented to us in different forms throughout the Scripture is that the death of Christ is a satisfaction of infinite worth rendered to the law and justice of God , and accepted by him in room of the very penalty man had incurred. It must also be constantly kept in mind that the atonement is not the cause but the consequence of God's love to guilty men (John 3:16; Rom. 3:24, 25; Eph. 1:7; 1 John 1:9; 4:9).

The atonement may also be regarded as necessary, not in an absolute but in a relative sense, i.e., if man is to be saved, there is no other way than this which God has devised and carried out (Ex. 34:7; Josh. 24:19; Ps. 5:4; 7:11; Nahum 1:2, 6; Rom. 3:5). This is God's plan, clearly revealed; and that is enough for us to know.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God bless,

See also Leviticus 17:11
11. For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

2006/5/24 2:20

Re: The Blood of Christ

Christinyou posted:

“Every drop of blood of the earthly body of Christ was shed at the foot of the Cross, the altar of the world that He died for the sin of the whole. When he appeared in the upper room He had a glorified body with no blood. That is how he ascended into The Fathers presence, Flesh and bone.”

Stever’s response:

This again is in error. Christ had the blood of God in His veins, and that is why he never sinned. He never carried Adams blood, He couldn’t. Why? Because His father was the Holy Spirit, and His blood was supplied by Him, and His body was supplied by Mary.

In paternity suits filed today, the paternity of the baby is determined by the blood type of the father, not the mother. The father’s blood flows through the childs veins, not the mothers. The problem is, it is still the blood of Adam.

Christ’s blood was that of the Holy Ghost, was that of God Himself:

Isaiah 7:14
“14. Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.”

Matthew 1:18
18. Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Luke 1:34-35
“34. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.”

John 1:12-17
“12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God bless,

2006/5/24 2:39

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy