SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Literalism without context.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

1Pe 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Rom 8:10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.

Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

John 3:5-6 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

2Cr 3:3 [Forasmuch as ye are] manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

2Ti 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Eph 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:

Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [him] at his own right hand in the heavenly [places],

Eph 2:6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

2Cr 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Now, if we don't understand that we are new creatures in Christ Jesus. How come if you have the same bible I have what is the answer to what some people see, that Christ is the center of all that is. That Christ literally is birthed in the believer and the Spiritual part of a human being has been exchanged from the old man to a new man in Christ Jesus. Christ is Spirit now and Christ is in Heaven, flesh and bone. God is Spirit, the Holy Spirit speaks unto Himself. They are Spirit when they deal with Christians. How can we put the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of Christ in a flesh body. It has to be done by God, just like it was done with Mary. No part of man put Christ in Mary, It was The Holy Spirit by the Seed of the Father. No Physical, but overpowering the the worldly with the Spiritual Heavenlies. You cannot put the Gospel of circumcision which is man, earthly, Adam and put forth by Abraham by the circumcising of the Flesh. Where are we Christians circumcised? It is certainly not in the flesh. It is in the Spirit that is now our Heart, which is Christ. We are circumcised in Spirit not circumcised in the flesh to make us children of God.

What does God want? He wants children that obey Him. There is only One Child that obeyed Him. So how can man be restored to what God intended man to be before the foundation of the world, which was Christ in you the Hope of Glory and the Tree of Life that Adam saw but chose sin and death by the tree of knowledge and of good and evil. How can God be justified in restoring this fallen Adam to fellowship with Himself without Making it His rule that makes His Children love Him. He wants love by choice of the child. The only way that child can choose love that God can accept is that child to have the nature of Himself in them. No created being has the Nature of God. How could God possibly make this exchange from created children to children born of Himself. He would provide for His fallen created children which is a chosen created people, Israel. But still created children of Israel chosen, are not children birthed by God with His nature in them, a direct offspring. Israel never birthed by God, was His wife a chosen marriage between God and Israel, but still a wife is not a blood relative, Christ, but Israel was a chosen, not a blood relative. Christians are direct offspring of God by Christ in us, Chosen in us, based on What God did for his birthed children. We the children of God which He calls us son's, not children of Israel. Israel is never addressed as direct offspring of God as son's because of the Son that is born again in them. Born again of Spirit and Water. Christ's Spirit exchanged for our old father the devil's spirit for the Direct Offspring of God, Christ's Spirit birthed in us. We search and search the old testament and there is shadows and promises given about Christ. The New Testament, not Mathew, Mark and Luke which was to Israel, but John and the epistles to the Church of the Born Again Body of Christ the Church of Jesus Christ. The Gospel of uncircumcision, especially expounded upon by Paul in the Gospel of Jesus Christ given direct to Paul, by Christ revealed in Him.

We must see our birth, New Spirit and Living Water, which is the Spirit of Christ in us, and the Living Water Christ flowing out of Us. Lest how could a fallen created people do the Works of Christ and even greater than those He did.

We do nothing, Christ does it all, and we then become the children of God, son's, who were in the Father's house before the foundation of the world. Ephesians 1:4-5 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 1 Peter 1:19-22 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Ephesians 1:4-5 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

We cannot mix the old with the new, created son's of Israel are not the Birthed Children of God. The Born Again do not have any kings, prophets or prophesy except Paul's 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. None of the old testament will make us son's of God already in heavenly places.

This subject is inexhaustible, study the in Christ position mentioned over two hundred times in the new testament. They point to nothing except the finished work of Christ and His position in you the Hope of Glory.

In Christ Phillip

2006/5/22 16:34Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Hi Steve,

You Quoted:
"1 Cor 15:50-58
50. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

That is why Jesus shed His Perfect Blood as the only Sacrifice God could accept for fallen children chosen before the foundation of the world. By that Blood crying out from the Ground, Father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing. That blood is still crying out forgive them and there is no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus. For all those that are not in Christ, The Blood is still crying forgive them, but if they don't believe, the justification has no effect on them, and they are lost in their sin, unforgiven.

That is also why Jesus showed His hands and feet and the slash in His side, no blood. He entered His Heavenly Kingdom Flesh, Bone, and all God and all Spirit. He will return to get the son's of God which have been made new Creatures by Him that is in us and take them back to the Father's House where God Intended son's to be before the foundation of the world and Adam's fall from that House and took on earthly condemnation that Satan was already in. Why? Because Adam believed Satan and did what God told Him not to do. Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

We will have new flesh and bone, those that are dead in Christ, and those that are alive and remain at His coming will be changed in the twinkling of and eye, and be just like Him and return to the Fathers House.

These are hard things to understand and the reason, they are heavenly. Man is hard pressed to understand the things of heaven, if they would not believe Him while He was hear and showed earthly things how can we believe Him if He shows us heavenly things. Only By the Holy Spirit that is in us. Seek the things that are above and not the things that are below.

Christ in you the Hope of Glory, How can that be? It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me, that is not possible, how stupid can you be? The Spirit of Christ now my spirit, never. If I don't have the Spirit of Christ I am none of His, what are you talking about? I am crucified with Christ, when and where? I have never been to the Cross or much less was on it with Christ. I live in California, and that was 2000 years ago. This guy sounds just like Paul, get rid of him. Earthly or Heavenly?

In Christ: Phillip

In Christ:

2006/5/22 18:09Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

what is lituralism?

2006/5/22 20:12Profile

Re:

Noah Websters 1828 Dictionary of the English language:

The word is LITERALISM:

LIT'ERALISM, n. That which accords with the letter.

LIT'ERAL, a. [L. litera, a letter.]
1. According to the letter; primitive; real; not figurative or metaphorical; as the literal meaning of a phrase.
2. Following the letter or exact words; not free; as a literal translation.
3. Consisting of letters.
The literal notation of numbers was known to Europeans before the ciphers.

LIT'ERAL, n. Literal meaning. [Not used.]

LIT'ERALISM, n. That which accords with the letter.

LITERAL'ITY, n. Original or literal meaning.

LIT'ERALLY, adv.
1. According to the primary and natural import of words; not figuratively. A man and his wife cannot be literally one flesh.
2. With close adherence to words; word by word.
So wild and ungovernable a poet cannot be translated literally.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

God bless,

Stever :-)

2006/5/22 20:22

Re:

Stever posts to Christinyou:

So you are saying that since you are saved and redeemed of the Lord, that it is possible for you to enter heaven in your present body of flesh and blood and face God in your present body?

Just wondering.

God bless,

Stever :-)

P.S. What then is the purpose of the resurrection?

2006/5/22 23:09
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Where in the world do you get that in the Post I made to you?

"""We cannot mix the old with the new, created son's of Israel are not the Birthed Children of God. The Born Again do not have any kings, prophets or prophesy except Paul's 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. None of the old testament will make us son's of God already in heavenly places."""

Eph 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:

Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [him] at his own right hand in the heavenly [places],

Eph 2:6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

Eph 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly [places] might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

And:

"""We will have new flesh and bone, those that are dead in Christ, and those that are alive and remain at His coming will be changed in the twinkling of and eye, and be just like Him and return to the Fathers House."""

You said it, "flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God". But flesh and bone can. That is what Christ entered His Kingdom in, plus being all God and All Spirit of God.

In Christ: Phillip

2006/5/22 23:16Profile

Re: Literalism without context

Scroggins said

Quote:
We should rather think of it as "can not sin."

I like that VERY much. Thank you. [b][i]CAN[/b][/i] not-sin!

2006/5/23 8:20
Logic

Re:

dorcas wrote:

Quote:
I like that VERY much. Thank you. [b][i]CAN[/b][/i] not-sin!

Amen!
[b]1John 3:9[/b] [color=990000]Whosoever is born of God [b]does not commit sin[/b]; for his seed remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.[/color]

2006/5/23 9:22Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Here is a link that will inform you [likely] more then you want to know or asked for: :-(
http://www.bible.org/page.asp?page_id=2794

ginnyrose

2006/5/23 10:20Profile

Re:

All that and you missed one simple little verse...

"1Jo 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that[b] ye sin not[/b]. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous"

Clearly written TO Johns [b]christian[/b] audience and THEIR sin.

Who has this advocate...the lost?
Hardly....it is the reborn man whom Christ represents before the Father when we stumble.

*IF* we were ever beyond the ability to sin, wed have NO need for any advocate.

Quote:

Christinyou wrote:
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

1Pe 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Rom 8:10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.

Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

John 3:5-6 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

2Cr 3:3 [Forasmuch as ye are] manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

2Ti 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

2Cr 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Now, if we don't understand that we are new creatures in Christ Jesus. How come if you have the same bible I have what is the answer to what some people see, that Christ is the center of all that is. That Christ literally is birthed in the believer and the Spiritual part of a human being has been exchanged from the old man to a new man in Christ Jesus. Christ is Spirit now and Christ is in Heaven, flesh and bone. God is Spirit, the Holy Spirit speaks unto Himself. They are Spirit when they deal with Christians. How can we put the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of Christ in a flesh body. It has to be done by God, just like it was done with Mary. No part of man put Christ in Mary, It was The Holy Spirit by the Seed of the Father. No Physical, but overpowering the the worldly with the Spiritual Heavenlies. You cannot put the Gospel of circumcision which is man, earthly, Adam and put forth by Abraham by the circumcising of the Flesh. Where are we Christians circumcised? It is certainly not in the flesh. It is in the Spirit that is now our Heart, which is Christ. We are circumcised in Spirit not circumcised in the flesh to make us children of God.

What does God want? He wants children that obey Him. There is only One Child that obeyed Him. So how can man be restored to what God intended man to be before the foundation of the world, which was Christ in you the Hope of Glory and the Tree of Life that Adam saw but chose sin and death by the tree of knowledge and of good and evil. How can God be justified in restoring this fallen Adam to fellowship with Himself without Making it His rule that makes His Children love Him. He wants love by choice of the child. The only way that child can choose love that God can accept is that child to have the nature of Himself in them. No created being has the Nature of God. How could God possibly make this exchange from created children to children born of Himself. He would provide for His fallen created children which is a chosen created people, Israel. But still created children of Israel chosen, are not children birthed by God with His nature in them, a direct offspring. Israel never birthed by God, was His wife a chosen marriage between God and Israel, but still a wife is not a blood relative, Christ, but Israel was a chosen, not a blood relative. Christians are direct offspring of God by Christ in us, Chosen in us, based on What God did for his birthed children. We the children of God which He calls us son's, not children of Israel. Israel is never addressed as direct offspring of God as son's because of the Son that is born again in them. Born again of Spirit and Water. Christ's Spirit exchanged for our old father the devil's spirit for the Direct Offspring of God, Christ's Spirit birthed in us. We search and search the old testament and there is shadows and promises given about Christ. The New Testament, not Mathew, Mark and Luke which was to Israel, but John and the epistles to the Church of the Born Again Body of Christ the Church of Jesus Christ. The Gospel of uncircumcision, especially expounded upon by Paul in the Gospel of Jesus Christ given direct to Paul, by Christ revealed in Him.

We must see our birth, New Spirit and Living Water, which is the Spirit of Christ in us, and the Living Water Christ flowing out of Us. Lest how could a fallen created people do the Works of Christ and even greater than those He did.

We do nothing, Christ does it all, and we then become the children of God, son's, who were in the Father's house before the foundation of the world. Ephesians 1:4-5 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 1 Peter 1:19-22 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Ephesians 1:4-5 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

We cannot mix the old with the new, created son's of Israel are not the Birthed Children of God. The Born Again do not have any kings, prophets or prophesy except Paul's 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. None of the old testament will make us son's of God already in heavenly places.

This subject is inexhaustible, study the in Christ position mentioned over two hundred times in the new testament. They point to nothing except the finished work of Christ and His position in you the Hope of Glory.

In Christ Phillip

2006/5/23 11:24

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy