Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : 21st century King James

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

I didn't mean to offend. It just seems comical to me to go by such a long name. I know some people pride themselves in it. It wasn't directed to anyone. On another board I go to there are some that seem to pride themselves in it. ;-)

It's like calling myself a North American United States Arkansas Street Preaching Computer Tech Christian. I'm just poking fun. 8-)

I'm a KJP (King James Prefered).

2006/5/22 10:32Profile

Re:

I'm Independent... in that I dont attend any type of institutional church or denomination.

I'm a fundamentalist... in that I believe the fundamentals of the faith, and I believe Jesus is my foundation. His death and resurrection is the foundation of my salvation.

I'm a Bible-believer... something wrong with that?

I'm not a baptist by name... but if being all of the above makes me a Baptist, then so be it. I prefer to think it makes me a Christian.

Krispy

2006/5/22 16:04
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Nope nothing wrong with any of that. I am a Bible-believer too. Although I don't think that the AV is the only Bible in the whole world. Not too long ago I was on a thread (on another board) and a man was saying if you were chinese you needed to learn english so you could read the "real" Bible- the AV 1611.

Quote:
I prefer to think it makes me a Christian.

Great! Me too! All I was poking at is people that like to give a long string of names to describe themselves.

Sorry guys... I won't do it again.

2006/5/23 10:22Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy