SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Seeking book recommendations. R.O.Roberts and weird Bibles

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
GodsPeace

Seeking book recommendations. R.O.Roberts and weird Bibles

Hi,

I was inspired and convicted by listening to nearly all of Richard Owen Roberts audio sermons. I live in S.E. Asia, and am trying to get a list together, as it gets pretty expensive to have one book sent at a time. I am really interested in his book, "Repentance", and "Salvation in Full Color" In addition, do any of you have opinions on the Solemn assembly and Revival books?

Also, I was stimulated - indirectly - by him to find a couple books, or Bibles, I'm not really sure exist - though I think there is a place for them.

1. A synoptic harmony of the OLD TESTAMENT.
2. An OLD TESTAMENT with the words of Yahweh highlighted in an other color.
Weird, huh? Do any of you know of any such Bibles?

Thanks,

Jeffrey

2006/5/16 16:03Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re: Seeking book recommendations. R.O.Roberts and weird Bibles

Hi Jeffrey,

The book on repentance is a treatise of sorts on repentance. It's quite meaty and certainly worth reading. I read it about two years ago and it was quite a painful read, as the conviction was quite strong as I struggled my way through the book. The only other book I have by Brother Roberts is one entitled "Revival" which is an excellent read as well.

I also have two one hour interviews he did with my pastors back in 2002 on tape. There is one hour on repentance and the other one is on revival. I'll be happy to mail you tapes or CDs if you would like copies of them, just drop me a message.

2006/5/16 16:16Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Seeking book recommendations. R.O.Roberts and weird Bibles

Jeffrey,

Here is a link to a KJV Bible that has a "red letter" Old Testament and New Testament. Scroll down the page til you find the 'Sword Word Of God Large Print' Bible.

[url=http://http://www.integritybibles.com/index.asp?sort=format&key=Large%20Print]Integrity Bibles[/url]

Not sure about the synoptic harmony, it has probably been done but will take some searching.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/5/16 17:21Profile
GodsPeace

Re: Words of God in red in Old Testament and New

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I was able to find the bible based on the phrase, "Sword Word of God Large Print" The link to Integrity Bibles actually took me to Microsoft Home.

This will really help - Thanks

Jeffrey

2006/5/17 0:29Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy