SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Praying for SermonIndex.net in 2004

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Praying for SermonIndex.net in 2004

[img align=left]http://www.sermonindex.net/praying_pdf.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/prayer.pdf]Click here to download the prayer list for SermonIndex.net [36.0 KB][/url]

[i]You can download and print off this prayer list and post it somewhere so that you can pray over this ministry when God leds. Your prayers are coveted and much needed brothers and sisters.[/i]

I believe that prayers made for this ministry are very important. PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS LIGHTLY. I believe that satan doesn't want this ministry to be on the internet, because it is changing people's lives and will continue to do so with more impact as we petition and pray to God.

-----------------------

[i]Here are a list of things to pray for:[/i]

[b]1. Myself (Greg Gordon).[/b] I work on this site everyday and am having many opportunities to go into other ministry venues and would appreciate prayer over these areas of my life: bible school (attending part-time), personal relationship with God, Ministry to local believers and churchs (home-church).

[b]2. Sermons.[/b] That when people listen and download the sermons that they will hear their messages and be impacted spiritually and driven closer to God in prayer and relationship. That people would be burdened to share these messages on CD, etc.

[b]3. Protection.[/b] Over the servers that are running this site. Over myself from spiritual attacks as I work in this ministry.

[b]4. Glory.[/b] That all glory may be given to Jesus. In the forums, in the sermons, that people would realize its not about anything except for Him.

[b]5. Financial.[/b] That God would burden people to give to this ministry to help keep it going. That He would burden many people to become ministry partners at $5US a month. That people wouldn't find the donations link and the partnership links as a stumbling block, its all for God and all the money is God's.

----------------------------------------
If you feel led print this out or jot down some requests that you would be able to pray for on a [b]daily basis[/b].

2004/1/5 23:14Profile
moreofHim

Re: Praying for SermonIndex.net in 2004

Greg, I have been praying and will continue to pray. I am a BIG believer in God's sovereignty. I am quite sure that He is very happy with this site and if it's to be here - then it will be here. My belief is that nothing gets by God without His hand on it anyway.

Satan is not a threat to me, not should be to you. He can not touch you (or this site)with out the Lord allowing anything. If he (satan) can cinvince us that he's getting somewhere - then he's won the battle. It's all scare tactics as far as I'm concerned.

Just like the lions in Pilgrims Progress. They were on either side of Christians path- but they were chained up. They were very threatening and scary- that's what Christian had to overcome- the fear. He finally went right past them- unharmed. In a sense it's an illusion.

The Lord's will will be done in your life and at this site. In Jesus' name- Amen

Keep pressing on! :-)

In Him, Chanin

2004/1/6 18:39Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg, I have been praying and will continue to pray. I am a BIG believer in God's sovereignty. I am quite sure that He is very happy with this site and if it's to be here - then it will be here. My belief is that nothing gets by God without His hand on it anyway.

Yes, absolutely thanks Chanin ;-)

I encourage everyone to PRINT out this pdf prayer sheet and post it somewhere in their house. And if [b]you[/b] can commit to praying for this ministry on a regular-basis please then [i]sign your name below...[/i]

2004/2/8 17:40Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I encourage everyone that visits this website ministry to continue to pray for it. There are alot of decisions needing to be made about this Ministry and I am believing that the prayers of God's people are essential at this time. There is alot happening in my life and I am praying diligently for direction at this time. Also just continue to simply pray for the impact that these messages will have on the listeners, that they will convict of sin, and lead people into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.

A big facet of this Ministry also is promoting Revival. I started this website about just over 1 year ago to propogate the messages of the late Leonard Ravenhill, believing they are essential for the day and age we life in. He preached with an unusual burden for revival and had such a deep love for the Church of Jesus Christ. I believe that this man shared the sorrow of Christ over a backslidden Church. His messages are from the throne of God and are needed to be heard. Please pray that God will send revival to Nations, cities, and even individual lifes as they listen to Ravenhill's and others messages on SermonIndex.

2004/3/2 22:00Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Praying for SermonIndex.net in 2004

Really felt led this morning to bring this up again for everyones consideration.

Please scroll to the the section regarding prayers for Greg who operates this wonderful site.

He needs us

[i] "For this cause we also, since the day we heard it,[b] do not cease to pray for you [/b], and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:"[/i]
Col 1:9-14

2004/4/28 9:48Profile
eagleswings

Connecticut, USA

Re: Praying for SermonIndex

Quote:
"Really felt led this morning to bring this up again for everyone's consideration. ...prayers for Greg...

"He needs us."

[i]Moses' hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. [/i] Exodux 17:12

Roger

2004/6/6 21:33Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
"Really felt led this morning to bring this up again for everyone's consideration. ...prayers for Greg...

Brothers and sisters continue to pray for this ministry! Prayer is the reason this ministry is having impact in the world.

2004/7/24 23:52Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy