Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : I Want To Share My Gift

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bib

I Want To Share My Gift

Hi there brethern it is so good to be a member of this community.I just burn with the desire to share The Gift God Gave me with everyone in this community.What I'd like to know is this.Is there a page or space where I can share the wonderful words God Gave me in verse.You see I'm an International Christian Poet and I do have many peoms that I just love to share.My whole life is spent trying to share The Love God Has Given Me and He gave me a great way to share it.
May God Always Bless This Community And Everyone In It. Biblio23 (Bib).

2006/5/16 4:18Profile
mega

Australia, NSW

Re: I Want To Share My Gift

hi bib...

I too have been given the gift from the holyspirit to write poetry and understand the blessing you get from writing them....its great to know that thier is many of us out thier who can write Gods love in poetry....

God Bless... :-)

2006/5/16 7:09Profile
roadsign

Re: share your poems

Quote:
I just burn with the desire to share The Gift God Gave me with everyone in this community.What I'd like to know is this.Is there a page or space where I can share the wonderful words God Gave me in verse.

Hi, Bib, It's exciting that you wish to share the words God gave you. Why not just post a poem here on this thread - for starts. And maybe, you can share other poems as times goes on. From time to time you may find that one of your verses fits in perfectly with a certain ongoing discussion. This is how we share our inspirations and thoughts with each other.

Diane

2006/5/16 8:20Profile
Scroggins

Dallas, TX

Re: I Want To Share My Gift

Bless you Bib!

I love poetry, both writing and reading... feel free to post some for all the people here.

In HIS Love,
Scroggins

2006/5/16 13:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy