SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Evangelism with Joy.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Scroggins

Dallas, TX

Re:

I have had the biggest burden to preach for some time now... I have been dying to get in on some action... Maybe I need to start just going at it on my own.

Not too sure what to do. Just waiting for GOD's timing I guess. When I hear you guys talk about all the action that you are taking, I can't help but feel so useless. I want to scream... goodness.

GOD Bless you, all of you... Your stories are so encouraging...

I did however speak to a Jehovah's Witness the other day. I hope to reach them further. Praise GOD.

In HIS Love,
Scroggins

2006/5/16 12:25Profile
markm

Re:

It seems to me that if we get in touch with God's heart, the emotions will follow.

Though, it's probably hard to stay in that mode when actually speaking. I know I've been on an emotional rollercoaster while preparing something I was going to share with others, then when I get up there, delivered it as flat and dry as can be...

God, help us to be genuine.

2006/5/16 16:13Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re: Evangelism with Joy.

I was just thinking about this then I saw this article.
I see some openair preachers with great intentions but they're almost angry as they preach.
I believe Ray Comfort has a good balance in open air.
The people need to hear the tears in our voice as we preach the Word!

Please pray for our open-air this Saturday in a black-hole spiritually....starts around 7pm.

2006/5/16 17:16Profile

Re: Evangelism with Joy

Quote:
Please pray for our open-air this Saturday in a black-hole spiritually....starts around 7pm.

Thanks for the reminder.

2006/5/17 6:43
brentw

Ohio

Re: Evangelism with Joy.

Pastor friend of mine just told me of a big group of baptists street preaching with bull horns. They were standing at the corners of an intercection. He said they were yelling at everyone "heaven or hell!!!!" Over & over they were yelling this. Holding up signs that said the same thing. He said they acted angry.

What say you???

2006/5/20 15:35Profile
Scroggins

Dallas, TX

Re:

I say that unless they are Texan... let them drop my bull's horns!!!

Maybe they need more experience is all. We are all nervous at that sort of thing, which makes it hard to deliver the message as it is intended.

2006/5/20 15:41Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy