SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : be encouraged.............

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
W_D_J_D

be encouraged.............

For my brothers and sisters who believe that you can have complete victory................GOD BLESS YOU!

Ask and ye shall recieve.

Fight untill bloodshed against sin.

Heres some lyrics from a song called "No more" by Lecrae........"We aint gona take it no more, we aint the slaves to sin. We aint gona take it no more. CAUSE WE BORN AGAIN." "I aint a slave to sin no more"

The old has past away...Be not dismayed when someone tries to out the fire in your heart for holliness. Be encourages 7000 have not bowed to baal.

Keep on pressing....listen not to the whore of babylon who says "relax"....or "dont be fanatical".

BE A FANATIC.. Thirst after God.....

No more sin....no more me..... no more nothing........ nothing but God....

SLAVE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS! Amen keep it up!

Yeah maybe they have been to some awesome bible college and they have learnt a way to make u sound like a heretic but do not lose heart......

Seek God....Seek what He wants to give us.....

PRAISE THE LORD !

I love u all! live it up....so u can too say to your congregation "imitate me as i imitate Christ" not what the hypocrite whore says "dont look at me look at Christ" .....the whore loves hypocracy....they teach it....

Be strong....i hope this encourages u

if u want to have more discourse about this u can on msn..... hamuzi_316@hotmail.com

Ciao!

2006/5/11 11:11Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re: be encouraged.............

Won't get many replies unless you rant about the churches current lukeawarm condition. I enjoyed the read, keep up the encouragment. God bless those whom love him sincerly.

2006/5/12 10:51Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

SeanHobson wrote:
Won't get many replies unless you rant about the churches current lukeawarm condition.

Well, if your Church or any Church is lukewarm "you" are a part of the problem and also a part of the solution, that is what I have always been told. :-)

2006/5/12 10:58Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy