Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : We need tracts... lot's of them... for NYC

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sonofadam777

Rochester, New York

We need tracts... lot's of them... for NYC

I hope that this is not in violation of the forum, so if it is, I apologize.

If anybody would like do donate any LivingWaters, Chick or other tracts to our evangelism efforts in NYC in just 10 days, please let me know if you would like to do so.

I have a bunch of tracts so far, but trusting the Lord for His resources to provide what we need and could use more.

Any other literature, Bible, etc. we could use as well as the Lord leads.

Please contact me privately at douglas.renz@gmail.com if the Lord leads you to give to our ministry efforts to reaching the lost in New York City.

To read about our trip go to this thread:

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=10123&forum=44&12

Thanks.

Serving the King,
Doug

2006/5/2 0:14Profile

Re: We need tracts... lot's of them... for NYC

Hi Doug,
This has been a concern of mine really. I have ordered quite a few tracts but i really am limited as to what i can fit in my suitcase. I pray that God will meet our needs for NYC. I didnt even think about bibles but thats a good thing to pray for. I may be able to bring a couple but like i said it all depends on how much i can fit luggage wise.
Glad to hear God has been meeting your needs for this trip and that your going. I cant wait to see what God will do in NYC. Am praying for the hearts of the people there to be prepared to recieve The Word.
:-D

2006/5/2 4:22
sonofadam777

Rochester, New York

Re:

I have been thinking about this especially for folks like yourself who might not be able to prepare for something like this.

So I hope that God would place this on the hearts of His people to want to help out.

I'm hoping that we have more tracts that we can use to give out to people in NYC.

Doug

2006/5/2 6:59Profile

Re:

Ok, so it looks like some have not recieved the tracts they have ordered for this trip...yet. Please pray that God will meet their needs and that these tracts will get to them.
Im really excited by this trip and how many souls will be saved. I really appreciate your prayers prayers at SI :-)

2006/5/8 14:48
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

call 02890 832524
this is a guy in Ireland who can provide free tracts

2006/5/8 18:29Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy