SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Spammer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Spammer

There is a spammer that has been reappearing here under different guises. Originally under the name "cutgrass3".

We are working on resolving this issue, please do not respond to his post's but alert the moderators or the webmaster.

My apologies for inadvertently removing a couple of replies to this persons posts earlier.

2006/5/1 22:23Profile

Re: Spammer

Okay, it did seem like he was one of those that was banned earlier, because he just popped outta no where. Most people take it a bit slower.

Thanks for resolving the issue.

Jordan

2006/5/1 22:26

Re: Spammer

mike you were dead wrong to stop the HOLY SPIRIT in me to begin with from doing all i could to actually make an effort to promote revival you told me i could not participate...i can if and when i want to...your sight is not here to promote revival but just the opposite i dont know if you are one whom makes a willful effort to deceive man...if so shame on you...if not intentional then you are just like me you need GOD i need GOD and here i will do you a favor for at least one month i wont bother you all and i will pray for you and ask you to do the same for me...so you see When we pray one for the other it is then we do GOD WILL ....God Bless You Mike GOD BLESS YOU people in this area...
You must die out to self you should start a fast right now....as far as a spammer i am not one i was just using my spam to create accounts to show you that you cannot stop any one from participating if they want too...yall were wrong to remove any of my original threads and you were certainly wrong to add to and take from any thread posted when One is Annointed....if you or me or any one else does not have MARK !^ in action in our lives then it is certain we have as yet to die out to self

people you must die die to your self and all your self is

2006/5/1 22:44
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all [b]liars[/b], shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

"cutgrass", you posted yourself in the second person, recall?

Quote:
Wow did you read the locked threads LOOKS LIKE someone is a REAL CHRISTIAN
by purity on 2006/4/29 8:10:25

dear cutgrass i could not agree with more so if i had posted the threads from my own heart and soul...The people of these modernistic so called churches are certanly dead twice plucked up by the roots and are not even Christians....they would probably ok annias and sapphiria by forgiving their lie and telling themit was ok to remain in the church as long as they did not do such again....What nonsenses....Dave looks like you have a zeal for the truth....i say to you jumalan rauhaa....everyone of you all it is certain has as yet to recive the HOLY GHOST except for perhaps brother cutgrass3....

Repent

2006/5/1 23:15Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy