SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Carter Conlon Messages Added..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Carter Conlon Messages Added..

Here are 2 new carter conlon messages just added:

Chopping Wood For Father
There is a Song in Every Barren Womb

for more messages by this speaker you can go here:
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=123

enjoy.

2006/4/29 14:13Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Carter Conlon Messages Added..

I just wanted to bump this up because these two messages are life changing. The first message is about how many Christians fall into the trap of serving God in an attempt to gain His favor. The second is about three barren wombs in the Bible and how God used them for His purposes, amazing. Please give these messages a listen.

There are many great preachers of the past on this site, Carter Conlon takes a back seat to none of them, he delivers a powerful message for our day.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/4/29 20:57Profile
tinluke

New England USA

Re: I second that!

Yes these two sermons are just amazing! I hardly ever listen to a sermon more than once, unless it's been a while, but I've listened to the "barren womb" sermon 4 or 5 times now! It's like the past 3 years of my life... every unanswered question, every fear, every hope, everything I've cried out for were answered in that one sermon! I felt like it was preached just for me!

And the "chopping wood" sermon was just so beautiful. Somewhere towards the end I was just so overwhelmed with emotion that I just started crying. I cried for a good 1/2 hour afterwards simply overcome with the Love and Mercy of our Savior.

I don't know, but I really feel that these 2 sermons have a special annointing. I don't even know if that is possible, but I would highly recomend both! God BLess!

2006/5/1 23:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy