Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New Member from Wales UK

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaranathaMan

Wales

New Member from Wales UK

:-o
Hi, My name is Chris...I preach in the south of wales (uk), its great to discover the sermons of Edwin Orr on the site:- with the 100th Anniversary of the great Welsh revival in 2004, I will be recommending this site to many people in the coming year.
Great to be on board!
Shalom. :-)

2003/7/6 20:14Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: New Member from Wales UK

Hey, its great you found this site brother! :-D What church do you preach in? what denomination if any? I am a big fan of literature on revival's especially on the welsh revivals.

Quote:
its great to discover the sermons of Edwin Orr on the site:- with the 100th Anniversary of the great Welsh revival in 2004

YES! he is not just an revival historian but has experienced the moves of God himself in his lifetime. I love his testimony sermon it is well worth the listen.

Quote:
I will be recommending this site to many people in the comming year.

GREAT! SermonIndex depends on word-of-mouth so if you have been blessed pass on the site.

One question for you brother, do you have any keswich convention audio tapes or know of anyone who does? I am wanting to add some sermons from old keswick meetings but I am finding it real hard to find them. I found a website that sells them but I am more looking to get brothers and sisters in christ that have them and can send copies or digitize them. let me know.

2003/7/7 3:45Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: New Member from Wales UK

Welcome!
Would love to hear about your experience's in that part of the world. I fully believe that this site is perserving the great men of God, the great preaching of the past and their legacy that has been left to us. Not to mention some that are still with us. In the short time I have been here it has blessed me tremendously. My prayer is that the Lord will use this work to be a launching pad for a true revival.
All the Glory to Him

_/crsschk\_

2003/7/7 9:23Profile
MaranathaMan

Wales

Re:

Many thanks for your welcome. The Work in wales is hard, yet it was in 1903 as well! We need a 2004 like 1904! Lets pray that prayer will be increasing for repentence among those attending all churches.....may the Holy Spirit show His power beyond our imagination!
Like you, I will be "preaching" to many about this wonderful web-site...may it be used of the Lord. Amen. :-)

2003/7/9 18:23Profile
MaranathaMan

Wales

Re: reply to WRT Books

Hi WRT,
I am based in a Gospel Hall in Cardiff but preach in other baptist, methodist and evangelical churches throughout south wales. I look forward to distributing CD's with many sermons from your list to encourage prayer for personal and general Revival.
Sorry, but I have nothing on the "keswich convention audio tapes", but will make enquiries.
I have passed on details of your web-site to two people today, there will be many more to add to that list - God willing.
Shalom.
8-)

2003/7/9 18:35Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy